⠀( ₀₂₅ )⠀⠀RIPPLES IN THE WATER

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( it's over, isn't it? )

❝良い、常に勝ちます...

fun fact #23 ; to kourin, love is never
a weakness. it's her strength.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

The next couple of days were rough for her, with the trial and having to testify against the people who adopted her, but she wasn't alone. She had Chisa, Adan, All Might, Aizawa, Midoriya, Bakugo and Todoroki. Though, through this gruelling process, what came out of it was her freedom. And whilst they were at court, her legal guardians were changed to Chisa and Adan Watanabe. It was finally over. She had a real family now.

"Yatta!" Kourin shouted happily, earning a few strange glances from people passing by. A small lips graced the lips of the three boys behind her and she turned back to face them, a warm grin adorning her features. "I'm free."

She's so cute.. Was all the boys could think.

"You're our daughter now." Adan smiled happily, walking alongside his wife. "Officially."

Aizawa nodded, he too felt happy for her and placed a hand on her head as a way to comfort her. "They won't bother you anymore."

All Might heartily chuckled beside his fellow pro hero, "you're safe now, Young Yagami. I'm glad."

"All Might, Aizawa-San, would you like to come to our house? I can make you both a fresh batch of my famous baked goods?" Chisa offered, smiling politely at them.

"Of course! It would be rude as pro heroes like us to decline an invitations from such a lovely woman!" He smiled, giving her thumbs up.

"Careful there, All Might, that's my wife." Adan narrowed his eyes and when he saw the pro hero fluster, he eased up, a light hearted chuckle escaping her lips. "I'm just kidding. It's nice to see that even though you're a pro hero, you can still react to things like this. It'd be cool to have you over."