𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖸𝖮𝖭

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝖻𝗋𝗎𝗇𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗌

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝖻𝗋𝗎𝗇𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗌

                                          𖩩 : that night, the new couple spent it together. Making use of the set up their classmates had done for the two beneath the stars. Y/n chuckled as she brought her knees close to her chest, catching the blonde's attention.

"What's so funny?" he questioned with a perked brow. Y/n shook her head, bringing her half of the blanket they currently shared closer to her, "I just never would've thought this could happen."

"You know—" The girl turned to look at the blonde, a small smile plastered on her face, "considering how we started off." Bakugo leaned back onto his hands, his eyes taking the wonderful sight above them.

Y/n hummed, "Or maybe we were meant to start off that way." Bakugo chuckled, "Don't start saying dumb things. I've gone long enough with out hearin' it."

Y/n let out a laugh, "Shut up, I'm just saying." The healer smiled up towards the sky, the two taking in the comfortable silence between them.

Y/n let her head tilt to the side, resting it against the blonde's shoulder. Bakugo's eyes widened at the sudden action, though he didn't utter a word. He felt his face grow hot as his lips slightly formed a pout, turning his head the opposite direction as the girl's eyes were fixated at the sky.

"Bakugo," the boy hummed in response to his name, "or would you rather me use your first name." Bakugo slightly turned his head to look at the healer from the corner of his eye.

His pout formed into a smirk, "Use king explosion murder." Y/n let out a laugh, "Don't push it, Katsuki." Bakugo scoffed in a form of a chuckle, "Then you're stuck with band aid brand."

"Was that a play on words?"

"Shut up."

Y/n laughed once more as she playfully sang the jingle to the commercial. Bakugo let out a low growl as his face grew hotter, "Quit it damn it!"

The night was filled with Y/n's laughter along with a few snarky comebacks from the blonde. To Y/n, that moment was something she would find herself coming back to.

Considering that the two were not prepared for what trouble would come to their class in due time.

The next morning, Y/n was bombarded with questions from her friends about her night with the blonde. "Come on Y/n! Tell us what happened after we left," Mina urged the girl, jumping in place as she began to grow impatient with the lack of details.