𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗁𝗈𝗈𝖽

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗁𝗈𝗈𝖽

                                         𖩩 : y/n sighed as she looked at herself in her body mirror. Mina had informed her that the picnic she had mentioned a few days prior was that same night.

So currently she debated on what she'd wear. Usually she'd go for her usual attire but it was not the case this time, 'It's kind of odd that we need to wear something nice for Polaroids in the first place,' Y/n thought as she glanced down at the current outfit she had put together.

'But I guess I won't dwell on it too much.' Y/n sighed once more as she decided to settle on what she currently had on. She soon heard her phone vibrate twice on top of her desk.

The healer took her phone in her hand as her eyes first landed on the time, before shifting to the notification. She opened the message.

Mina !
I'll take you to where we'll have
the picnic. It'll be easier!

Y/n's thumbs hovered over the keyboard to reply but was soon stopped by another message.

Mina !
Are you on your way down?
I'm already in the common area.

Y/n responded with a 'be right down' before making her way out of her dorm room. She took the elevator down and was soon met with the pink haired girl.

She quickly took the girl's hand before making her way out of the dorm building. "You're going to love the view from the spot I picked," Mina informed with a grin.

Y/n chuckled as she let the girl guide her to their destination which was not too far from their dorm building. They cut through trees before the girl was finally met with quite the sight.

Her eyes widened as she turned towards the many city lights behind her from up the small hill filled with dandelions. Mina quietly made her way back down, going unnoticed as she met with her friends who hid behind bushes and trees.

"Mina, how did you—" as Y/n turned to look at her friend she quickly realized that she was gone. The girl rose a brow as she turned in every direction to try and spot the girl but to no avail.

'Maybe she forgot something,' she convinced herself, her attention soon shifting towards the sound of an additional voice. Her brows furrowed, 'Is that Kirishima?' She questioned as she tried to make out the owner of the voice.

As they grew gradually closer she spotted two figures make their way up the hill but only one came into full view. The girl's pupils dilated as they were met with red ones.