EDITING

Hello, my lovely readers.

I just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that I am currently going through my Grey's Anatomy series and editing it. Ellie Forrest's story holds a dear place in my heart, but when I started it years ago, I wasn't the best of writers.

Over the years I have kept wanting to return to this story, but every time I try, the not-so-great story telling and plot holes aggravate me, so I have decided to go through and edit/re-write all 4 books (starting with this one, obviously).

I have already started this lengthy process, and if you go back, you will notice that many of the first chapters have been tweaked.

The main storyline will remain unchanged, but some smaller side plots and such may be tweaked a little to better fit the newly edited version of the story. For the most part, however, I am just going through and fixing writing details such as choppy sentences, awkward dialogue, and just generally bad chapters.

You may also have noticed the new cover images for all 4 books, which I hope you like!

I thought I would give you guys a heads up because even though this story is a few years old by now, I see that many people are still reading it, which I appreciate more than words can portray.

If you guys have any comments or concerns about the book(s), or have any suggestions for changes (like things that don't make sense or plot holes that I missed), please feel free to let me know!

As always, I love all my amazing readers and I thank you for everything. I hope that you enjoy the improved version of Ellie Forrest's journey, and stick by me, as this process of editing is going to take a while.

Much love,
LostInTheWiind