Chapter 30: Yibo's POV

Começar do início

"But...-" I started but was interrupted right away.

"No, Yibo! Don't try to get this list or there will be consequences. We will not search for them. They are history." he said and looked at me sternly. I nodded. 'Well, I think its better that way... I don't know what I would do if I met them..'  I thought.

Suddenly I felt something was missing.... No, not something, but someone! 

"Brother, where is Zhan?" I asked him.

"He took a shower earlier and should be in his room. You can try your luck and go upstairs if you want. I will stay in the kitchen and prepare the dinner. I will call you when its ready." he said.

"What do you mean with 'try your luck'? Did something happen?" I asked him worried.

"He is upset...." he explained without looking at me.

"Why? What did you do to him?" I asked him quite annoyed.

"Yibo, without knowing the situation you cant just point at someone and say its his fault. Go up and try to talk with him. Maybe he will tell you whats wrong with him. After he told you come back to me and I am ready to listen to your accusation or .... your apology."

"Do you know why he is mad?"

"Of course I know. But its not my task to tell you anything. If you want to know then ask him." he answered and then ignored me.

He is upset? What happened. If its not something my brother did or say, what else could be the reason?'  I thought and walked up to the 3rd floor. In front of Zhan's room I stopped and knocked on the door.

"Zhan?"

No reaction.

"Zhan, are you there?"

Again no reaction.

"Zhan, can I come in?"

Still no reaction.

"I will come in now!" I said and opened the door. My gaze fell directly on the bed where I could see someone laying under the blanket. I carefully walked up to Zhan and sat next to him on the bed.

"Brother told me you are upset. Why? What is wrong?" I asked him but I got no reaction. I saw his hair is still wet so I walked to the bedroom, took a towel and walked back to the bed.

"Come here, Zhan. Your hair is still wet. You will get a cold. Let me dry it." I offered but Zhan hid himself even more under his blanket so I carefully pulled the blanket away. Then I pulled him to me and put his head on my knees and started to dry his hair while Zhan kept his eyes closed.

"What is wrong Zhan? Please tell me and I will help you." I said while gently drying his hair. When I finished and put the towel aside Zhan pulled away and hid fully under his blanket.

"If you don't tell me I don't know what to do. Please Zhan. Did I my brother do something wrong?" I asked. He may hid under the blanket but I still could see him shaking his head.

"If it wasn't my brother, then what made you so upset?" I asked again.

But he still ignored me. 'It hurts.... What exactly happened??'

"Please, Zhan. Tell me what is wrong. If you are upset I will get upset as well.... I want you to be happy. So please, please tell me what made you so upset?" I asked him desperately.

This time he moved and let his notebook slide out. 

>You!<  was written inside.