Chapter 24: The real Joshua.

it's been 10 days since i havent uploaded!!!!

whaaaa!

sorry, got busy with school and all..

hope you enjoy this chapter.

-------------------------------------------------

Chapter 24:  The real Joshua

Lexy's POV

I stood there, keeping my eyes at the 2 males handing out their shirt for me. Jonathas or Leaf? Which one? I dont want to hurt one of them, i mean if i'll pick one of their shirts, they might think i'm already choosing. But i want to shift back to my human form. I was about to grab a shirt when another shirt appeared in front of me, Oliver's scent hit my nose. i looked up to see Oliver handing out a shirt, he was still wearing a shirt though.

"Take it, if you know what's good for you." he smiled and i nodded.

 I grabbed Oliver's shirt and ran behind a tree, shifting to my human form. I wore the shirt and it was covering my a$$, thank heavens. I walked back toward them and again, all eyes on me.

"Can we talk now?" Oliver asked as soon as i was near them.

"After you change." Jonathas said looking at me.

"As much as i like looking at you like that," Leaf said looking at me from head to toe with a smile,"I agree with him. You need to cover more skin."

'Let me take control, i wanna play.' Luna spoke.

'Why?'

'I want to talk to Joshua, i have some questions.'

'About?'

'Dont worry Lexy, i wont hurt him or anything. i just want to talk to him, promise.'

'What if you hurt him?'

'Then you wont shift or let me out for a month or 2, Deal?'

'Deal.' i said and let her took control.

Luna's POV

I was now in control. Here, i stood in front of my 2 mates and Lexy's brother who's eyes suddenly widened when i took control, huh... he noticed already. i smirked, now, where was i?

"But Oliver doesnt mind." i pouted adding the puppy dog eyes.

"Please babe, i might loose control and ravish you." Leaf smirked making Jonathas growl.

"Oh grow up mutt." Leaf rolled his eyes at Jonathas.

"Luna, stop playing. Let Lexy have the control back." Oliver said seriously.

"As expected from Oliver Moon." i smirked,

"I'll give her back control, dont worry but i have to talk to Jonathas first." I said.

"Why?" Leaf asked sounding surprised.

"I'm ganna talk to his wolf. Dont worry, we're not choosing... yet." i smiled reassuringly.

He looked at me for a while and nodded.

"Alright, Jonathas. Follow me." i said and ran to the forest.

I ran by foot and Jonathas followed also in his human form. i reached the end of my territory  and faced Jonathas. I felt Joshua asking to take control.