Chapter 28: "Yes, i was there." [O.O]

Avex's POV

I sat on the floor and feel the coldness of the wall pressed against my bare back. I feel so... so disgusted about myself. I was so selfish! I killed my parents and my own mate! All i wanted was to be with her. to have her. to love her. to hold her and make her happy. I just.... i just want her to be mine. But thanks to my own doing, it will all be just a dream. Thanks to my selfish way, i wont be able to have the woman ment to be mine. 

I was lying when i told Lexy i want to repeat that night. No, i want to change that night. i want to fight for her like Lexy told me, i want to show her i'm more suited for her than Andrew. but that's it. i cant do it. she's already gone and i deserve to perish and be alone for the rest of my life.

But i need to do something, at least something for my mate's family.

Why dont you tell Lexy all the things you know? my wolf, Ace suggested.

What do you mean? i asked sounding clueless.

Oh please Avex. Dont play dumb with me. I'm your wolf, i know you and i'm talking about what you know about HIM.

Oh, that. Andrew must have told them already.

Avex, what's the date today? he asked out of nowhere.

April 23. Why? 

Doesnt ring a bell? May 14th Avex, think.

May-

"ANDREW!" i shouted, loud enough for him to hear me.

I need to tell Lexy about it before it's too late. Then i heard footsteps comming. the door opened and there, Andrew looked at me with a raised eye brow.

"What?" he asked.

"Let me out." i demanded.

"I'm not stupid Avex, i can't let you out just because you want to."

"I need to get out of here. i need to tell Lexy something."

"And what is that?"

"Look, i need to tell her personally. I need to, If you wont let me out this instant, Lexy along with her pack will DIE!" I shouted and he looked at me with shock.

"Lexy's fine, she will be. She has Jonathas and Oliver, plus she has her pack."

"If you wont believe me, fine. But at least do this and if i'm wrong, take my life, but if i'm right, let me out and talk to Lexy." I proposed.

Yes, that secret is very important that's why i'm putting my life on the line for it.

"What's so important that you'd put your own life on the line?" he asked with a raised eye brow.

"Just hurry and ask the old hag what happened May 14 1760!" i shouted and he just looked at me like crazy.

he gave out a sigh and nodded, closed the door and left. He better hurry, or else everything might be too late. Damn! i cant wait anymore, i need to find a way out of here! But first, i need these freakin' chains off me!

Allow me. Just for a while let me take over, it's been years since you've let me out.

I'm counting on you Ace, please, dont break any of my arms or legs.

i'll try but i wont promise. 

Then, he took over and i just waited to get out of that cage.

Andrew's POV

May 7 1760? what does it mean anyway? whatever Avex wants me to know, it's important, he's risking his own life on the line just for it.So it must be important. He must be refering to Veronica. They never get along really. I called her and finally, after i rang 3 times, she answered.