Chapter 12: Plan A

Chapter 12: Plan A

(Lexy’s POV)

I woke up with Lee sounding asleep next to me. He’s so cute. I kissed his fore head and quietly stood up. I grabbed a towel, my clothes and went in the bathroom. I took a hot shower about 15 minutes and changed in my black jeans, white shirt, and converse. I tied my hair up in a pony tail and went out finding Lee sitting down the bed, half awake, as he rubbed his right eye with his hand.

“Goowd mowrning Mommy.” He yawned.

I chuckled. I sat next to him and kissed his cheek.

“Morning baby.” I smiled.

“Go wash up,” I added and he nodded.

He climbed down the bed and walked in the bathroom. I opened the window and let the fresh air enter our room. the sky was babby blue and i could hear birds chirpping. Overl all, it was a beautiful day. i was about to go when my eyes landed on the ground, to my surprise, I saw rose petals on the ground forming the words ‘I’m sorry’ and Jonathas was there in the middle smiling.

Aw... how cute. Luna spoke.

Yes, it's cute. Ugly but interesting.

You’ve got to admit, it’s cute.

Yes, it is but I still won’t forgive him, not with a simple sorry.

I closed the window and walked away from the door helping my son change. I brushed his hair and we went out. I took 3 steps down the stairs when one of my pack members gave me a red rose and said ‘he’s a jerk’. i raised an eye brow and he went up. Weird. 'he's a jerk'. Who?

“Mommy, why did he gave ywou a wowse?” Lee asked

“I don’t know baby.” I responded and kept walking.

The next gave me another red rose and he said, ‘he’s a moron.’ Every time I take 3 steps down, I receive a red rose. Right now, I have 6 roses, then Lance came and gave me another red rose saying

“He wants you.” He winked and went up.

The next three step was Steve handing me another red rose and said,

“He loves you.” He smiled and went up.

The last three steps was Jonathas himself, he hand me another rose and said,

“And I want you to forgive me.”

Aww... he did this for us. Luna purred.

I don’t purr, I’m not a cat. She wined.

"Hi Lee." Jonathas smiled at my son.

Lee held my hand tighter and hid behind me.

“Jonathas, please. You’re scaring my son.” I sighed and walked away leaving him holding the rose.

I felt hurt somehow, leaving him like that. No! I shouldn’t feel guilty. He made me feel worst than this. We continued to walk and entered the kitchen. You won’t get me that easy Jonathas, not that easy.

(Jonathas’ POV)

I watched her and my son enter the kitchen. Damn, why does she have to play hard to get?! But I like it. Just the woman I need. Wanna play games Lexy, then let's play. I won’t give up that easy Lexy Moon, I have a few more tricks up my sleeves before the day ends. You’ll eventually fall for me and I will have what’s mine.