Chapter 14: A night with my Mate.

(Jonathas’ POV)

I followed her scent and ended up at the pack house’s backyard. I saw her sitting there in front of a marble grave stone. I could hear her weak sobs; I felt the erg to comfort her. I approached her and she gave out a growl.  I stopped and she spoke,

“Please Jonathas; just... just leave me alone.”

I sighed.

“How can I just leave you alone when I know my mate needs me?”

“Mate?” she asked standing up and looking at me.

“You never acted like a mate since yesterday. You even killed your own pup!” she glared at the last part.

“So you finally admit Lee’s my son?” I smiled.

She looked down and a tear fell from her eye. I wanted to read her mind but she was blocking me out. I looked over the grave stone and reed what was engraved, ‘Leaf Kristove.’ Great, it’s about Leaf again. Does she love him that much for her to cry her heart out for him?! I and my wolf were mad; we can’t bear to see our mate like this AND the fact that she's crying because of another man. I pulled her hand and dragged her toward my new silver Ferrari. The sparks were killing me, it was tempting me to claim her here, right now but I pushed it away knowing it would make things worst. I opened the front door for her and gave me a questioning look.

“Get in.” I ordered.

She kept staring at me and I sighed.

“Look, if you won’t enjoy the rest of the day with me, I’ll leave you alone.” I explained.

She looked at me and sighed. She went in and I closed the door. I went in and started the engine. I wish she’ll forgive me after this.

(Lexy’s POV)

I’m sitting right now in Jonathas’ car and I just stared out the window. I wonder where he’s taking me.

Just forgive him. Luna spoke out of nowhere.

Not happening.

Oh c’mon, look at him, he’s handsome.

I looked at Jonathas and I’ll admit, he is handsome, just enough muscle, and great featured.

“Take a picture, it lasts longer.” He said and looked at me.

I blushed and looked out the window escaping his gaze. I leaned back and sighed.

“Where are you taking me?” I asked bored as you can see.

“It’s a surprise.” He responded.

“I don’t like surprises.”

“You’ll love it.”

I better.

“You better call Lee and tell him you’ll be late.” He added.

I pulled my cell phone out and called Lance,

*Ring...Ring...Ri-*

“Hello.”

“Lexy, where are you?” Lance asked.

“Um... I’m doing something important, I might be late so can you watch Lee for me?” I asked.

“Yeah sure. No problem, Kace likes Lee anyway.” He responded.