Chapter 30: Just... Just let me make her happy. (Unedited)

Recap:

Tears from my eyes fell like water falls. I'm both filled with joy and sadness. Joy because my grandfather is proud of me and helped me but sad as well because i have to kill someone close to Jonathas and most of all, i have to kill someone who i love, who i still cherish and who i once love.

CAN I DO IT?

End of Recap.

Chapter 30:

Lexy's POV

"Lexy, is something wrong?" Jonathas's concerned voice startled me making me hide the letter in my pocket and face him with a small smile.

"N-nothing." i said wiping my tears.

He didn't look convinced, i mean, who wouldnt? I'm not even convinced myself.

"What... what did the letter say?" he asked trying to change the subject.

"He... he told me how to cure your curse and... and how much he loves me." i responded looking at his portrait on the wall.

"I'm sure he's happy where ever he is." Jonathas smiled.

A smile appeared on my face but i felt my heart just stop for a moment, like multiple knives were thrown at my heart, how can i just kill someone he loves? he has done so much to make me smile and here i am going to kill someone he loves?!

"Lexy..." he spoke making me snap back to reality.

"Um... So what did your letter say?" i asked changing the subject.

He suddenly twitched and stuffed the letter in his pocket.

"Just... just a few advice." he said not looking at me in the eye.

"About what?"

"How i should treat my mate, he even wrote that if i ever hurt you he'd haunt me for the rest of my life." he chuckled and so did i.

Sometimes, i wish time would just stop. I want to stay like this. forever.

Avex's POV

 "I want you to kill." He said with a smile.

"Why dont you do it your self? You're a Night walker for heaven's sakes." I said and he just stared at me.

"If i can do it myself then why would i wouldnt be asking you to do it for me? My instructions are simple. Kill this person and you and your son are free." He said with frustration.

What's with this guy? He can kill anyone easily, but why would he ask me to do it? What's on his mind anyway? what's he planning? I looked at him and just tried to read his mind. He was looking down on the floor and his mind was obviously somewhere. Basing on his facial expression and his mind somewhere else, it must be important. But he's not as smart as he thinks he is. He was too focused on what was he was thinking about that he forgot to block me from his mind. Since i was so curious, i read his mind.

"Why am i doing this again?" Leaf asked himself. weird.

"For us to get our mate!" His wolf responded.

"And what is the connection between him and our mate?"

"Because, if Lexy wont kill him...she'll be forced to kill Lee, which is 100% impossible."

Lexy's POV

We were walking back to the pack house and the weird part is, Jonathas is quiet. Like really quiet. Every time i look at him, there's something in his eyes that bothers me. Ever since we left my grandfather's house, he never spoke a word. If he caught me staring, he would smile but their was still something in his eyes that keeps bothering me. I could see the pack house and i caught sight of Lee on Oliver's lap sitting on the step and next to him was Cameron.