Chapter 5: The truth and conciquences.

(Oliver's POV)

I looked at her as she was sounding asleep in the hospital bed. I held her hand and just sighed. why Lexy? why do you want to kill yourself?

She cut her wrist and it was a good thing i was fast. The moment Lance and Steve came in her room, we immidiatly took her in the hospital and hoped that she'll wake up and... the baby to survive.

Yes, i've confermed it. She's pregnant for 5 days. I'm ganna kill that jackass. After i knew Lexy was safe, i talked to Lance and Steve who was guilty. i wanted to punish them but i knew Lexy will be hurt if i do it. Mom and Dad came as soon as possible after i told them about Lexy's condition. of course i didnt tell them about Lexy being pregnant, it should be Lexy who'll tell them not me. i looked back at Lexy and spoke.

"Lexy, wake up. Please, for mom, dad, me and... and your baby." i whispered.

Nothing.

"Please wake up Lexy... i beg of you please wake up, please."

Still nothing.

i looked down when i felt her hand move.

"Oliver..." she spoke.

i looked at her and her eyes were open. i smiled and hugged her. i let her go and glared at her.

"Dont ever do that again!"

"I'm sorry, i didnt want you to know that-" i cut her off

"You're pregnent?"

"How did you know?" she asked obviously afraid.

"I'm not that mad Lexy, i'm just mad that you didnt trust me enought to tell me about it." i sighed.

"Im so sorry. i thought you were ganna kick me out." she appologized.

"Kick you out? you're my sister, i would never do that to you. I love you sis." i smiled.

she tought i was ganna kick her out? no... i love her too much as a sister to kick her out.

i looked at her and she was gripping the sheets, fear was in ehr eyes.

"What's wrong Lexy?" i asked.

"Did you tell mom and dad about my... my... my baby?"

"No, not yet." i shook my head and she sighed in relief.

then, her hands flew in her stomach and a smile appeared on her beautiful face.

"The child's so lucky. He has a beautiful and loving mother." i smiled at her.

"I'm so sorry Oliver, i'm so sory for making you worry." she said.

"Why Lexy? why did you try to kill yourself?"

"i... I thought that you'll hate me and ... i broke a promise to Leaf. I promised to give my virginity to my mate only.. i broke a promise to him Oliver. And the worst thing is.... my mate might not accept me for i have a child wiht another man! i dont know what i'll do when my mate will reject me Oliver, i cant bare to hear a rejection from my mate." she responded crying again.

i sat next to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"Your mate wont reject you Lexy. All you need to do is to explain to him everything. Besides." i cupped her chin and made her look at me.

"Your mate is your other half, he would never reject his half, no one would." i smiled.

she wipped her tears and forced a smile on. then, i heard fast footsteps comming, the door opened and our parents came in, giving a hug to Lexy as i stepped aside.