Chapter 11: Winning my Mate's heart

Chapter 11: Winning Mate’s heart.

(Jonathans’ POV)

“Actually, let me continue. I want to talk about the thing I told you a while ago, I was right. I never will fall for a man whore like you, and to think I was ganna give you another chance.” She said as she hangs up on me.

I threw the telephone, making it hit the wall and break into pieces. I glared at Mia who was only wearing her bra and under wear, as she lay on my bed giving me a seductive smile. I approached her with my wolf growling and ordering me to rip her head off. I was about to win my Mate back just a while ago and here she comes ruining everything!

Kill her! Joshua growled.

I was in front Mia and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I removed her hold from me and pulled her arm, making her stand.

“Get out.” I ordered.

She looked at me shocked but smiled.

“C’mon babe, you don’t mean that.” She said seductively.

“Last chance Mia, if you’re not out in 5 seconds, I’ll kick you out.” I warned letting her go.

“You’re not serious.” She asked raising an eye brow.

“One.” I started.

“Jonathas, c’mon we can talk about this.”

“Two.”

“Babe...”

“Three.”

She was terrified; she grabbed her clothes and stopped in front of the door.

“Four.”

“You’ll want me again Jonathas, I’ll be waiting, you're Mine.” She said and went out shutting the door.

I lay on my bed and sighed at myself. What am I ganna do now? My mate hates me. Why do I have to suffer this much? How can I win my Mate’s heart now? Then, I did the stupidest thing I thought I never would do. I called my brother,

Jacob, I need to talk to you. Be here now.  I said through the mind link using my Alpha voice knowing he wouldn’t disobey me.

In seconds, he walked in my room. His polo was nearly unbuttoned, his jeans looks like they were ganna fall off in any second and his hair was messy.

“I see I disturbed you.” I smiled sitting down.

“This better be good.” He growled and sat on a chair.

(Jacob's PIC ----------------------------------->)

Jacob’s my elder brother. I took the Alpha position from him by beating him in a battle. He never wanted it really; he just wants to fight me.

“Well? You couldn’t just bring me here to take me away from a new girl I meet.” He spoke.

“HowcanImakeagirllikeme?” I asked.

“I beg your pardon?” he asked with a smile on his smug face.

“How can I make a girl like me?” I repeated.

I looked at his expression and he burst out laughing. I knew this was a bad idea.

“I’m serious Jacob.” I said.

He cached his breath and wiped his tear.

“Okay... Who’s the lucky girl I need to thank making my little brother this desperate?” he asked.

“It’s not a ordinary girl Jacob, she’s my mate.”

“Oh, and who is this woman if I may ask.”

“Lexy, Lexy Moon.” I responded and he stared at me with wide eyes.

“You mean Alpha Lexy? Alpha Lexy Moon? The Alpha Lexy Moon?”

“No idiot, do you know any other Lexy Moon?” seriously, are we really related?

“You’re screwed bro. She already has a son which means she must be with a man now.”

“No, it’s our son. I met her once in Vegas.”

“Okay, let me get this straight. Your mate is Lexy, and you have a son which was created because you raped her one night in Vegas?” he asked.

I nodded.

“Well little brother, one thing’s for sure. It’s not ganna be easy.”

“That’s why I called you, I need advice.”

You could just mark her as ours you know. Joshua proposed.

And make her hate us more? No thanks.

Just trying to help out Jonathas.

“So, what now?” I asked.

“I think you should apologize. Admit you’re wrong, girls love it when the guy will make the first move or admit he’s wrong.”

“And if it doesn’t work?”

“Then, we’ll go to plan B.”  A mischievous smile appeared on his face.

“Which is?”

“I’ll tell you little brother, Do Plan A first and after plan B, you’ll have your mate in no time.” He said making his smile wider.

I don’t know why but I’m guessing I won’t like plan B. I hope plan A works. I want to have my mate soon, before the next full moon.

“Someone finally broke my little brothers’ heart,” he laughed.

“I’ll have my mate in less than 2 days Jacob, mark my words, no women hasn’t fallen for my charms.” I smiled and my ego took over.

"Wanna bet?"

"You're on."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s note:

What ya think?

How will Jonathas appologize?

Will things work out between them?

What’s Plan B?

What does Jonathas mean by ‘before the next full moon’?

4-5 votes for the next chapter

(^_^)

Comment

Vote

Fan

*Knight*