Pool

(Y/n) POV

I'm heading to the club room and on my way I see xenovia.

(Y/n) " what are you doing here? "

Xenovia " the church branded me a heretic after I discovered gods death, so instead of being a stray exorcist I was given the opportunity to join rias's peerage"

(Y/n) " makes sense, but why didn't you come to me first I would have let you join my faction that way you would still be able to pray."

She just facepalmed

We entered the club room to discover that today we are going to clean the school pool then be allowed to use it for ourselves. I decided to go along with it since this would be the first time I'd be able to swim in water instead of the lava pits of hell.

We went to the swimming pool and we began to clean it up, this is when the girls discovered my inhuman ability at being a master cleaner. Well the angels already knew from what I do at home but the orc was not prepared for it. You see I developed this skill so my armor and weapons wouldn't be affected by build up of demon blood but then when my original hell castle became a thing I would clean it thoroughly do to the excess of carnage I would put it through for my entertainment. Ahh i miss my demon torture chambers.

Isa " that's my king while I go out and find new harem members he can take care off the house. I can get a dirty as I want."

Rias " he's my fiancé you know!"

This was the first time she openly claimed possession over me as her partner.

Akeno " oh my president is so in love she refuses too share even your parents already accepted it"

This made rias blush

Rias " W-well it's time for everyone to change into their swimsuits. "

We all then went to the changing rooms. From there I could hear isa causing a commotion for getting to look at the girls that's when they decided to kick her out and send her to my locker room instead.

Isa " I see this as an absolute win I got to get a small peak now I can watch my beloved change."

I decided to tease her.

(Y/n) " how about we watch each other change and put on a show for one another? "

She blushes and nods.

She shyly strips for me much to my surprise. So to make sure she doesn't feel alone in this I do my best sexy impression of taking off my clothes. For a couple of minutes we just stood there taking in each other bodies. I decided to make my move. I give her a loving kiss on the lips and she soon kisses back it's not a tounge kiss but instead more chaste. I then pull away.

(Y/n) " I know I haven't really said much about it but I really do love you girls, and isa you were my first love. You'll always be my number one, and as much as I'd love to continue exploring each others bodies we must put on our swim wear so we can have fun as a group."

Isa " I love you (y/n) thank you for being there for me since day one. If I had to be with only one person for my entire life instead of a harem it would be you."

We quickly get dressed and go out to meet the others. I teach both Asia and koneko how to swim. I lotion up each girl which not helping my urges they all became moaning messes under my touch.

The girls then argued over me and much to my despair isa brought up what happened in the locker room which made every one present stare at me with mischievous hungry eyes.

Isa " oh and that not all his member was so large I'd say a girthy eight inches and he wasn't even erect. "

Getting uncomfortable I made my escape.

(Y/n) " well I'll let you guys continue talking about me, I'll just go check up on xenovia. "

I get a nod of approval from them all much to my relief.

I then was dragged into a pool closet.

I was met by a xenovia who was blushing madly and panting a bit

Xenovia " I decided now that I'm living for myself I would want to experience the life of a woman, so I decided I'll have a baby. I want a strong child with a good man, so I decided you are my ideal partner and knowing you you'd also help me with raising the child. So let's get this going, no need to be gentle make me your woman!.

I sigh and stop her from undressing and begin to pat her head.

(Y/n) " thanks to isa I'm going to have a harem and I'll gladly take you I'm sure isa will as well. As for the child I have to put that on hold for now. I'm still getting accustomed to this universe. How about I'm a couple of year we have a child till then you enjoy the life of a young woman that you are."

She thinks it over and nods and kisses me

Xenovia " I accept that will definitely work and as a young woman when  ready we will make love often. As young adults in love do. "

She then goes to swim I sigh and join the girls and play with them at the pool