Meeting the Gremorys

(Y/n) pov

After the guests cleared out all that was left was me with the Angels, and the Gremory's, with Rias's peerage. They insisted that we spend the night and to have dinner with them. Before I could decline everyone else agreed. So when dinner came around so did the part I dreaded. Introducing myself to Rias's family.

-Time skip -

After what felt like hours of interrogation dinner was over, and we were brought to our rooms. I had explained to them how I was actually fighting for Rias's freedom, and how I wasn't interested in marriage. Apparently Isa's wish came true when they said they didn't care and that I would be wed to rias regardless, apparently they grew infatuated with me, so much so they'd go to war to have me and rias marry. Apparently Isa had explained to them beforehand her wish to be the harem queen, and how she'd make me the king they figured if that was the case then rias would be in it. Apparently the idea was cute, and they couldn't wait for dozens of grandchildren from us. I utterly shocked by This, they had no care of my opinion only saying that there doing this to "help me " and that I'm "shy".
Isa had a field day learning multiple marriage partners was extremely common in the underworld, and how it also showed ones power.  I on the other hand couldn't wait to retire to my bedroom.
So while I was here I decided to practice my argent control, that was until I had a visitor knocking on my door.

(Y/n) " come in"

And to my surprise I'm came rias wearing a nightgown.

(Authors note- I actually want my version of rias to contain modesty.)

Rias " we need to talk"

(Y/n) " sure princess what's on your mind."

She smiles soft but sweetly

Rias" well I've been thinking about everything and well I'm lucky to have you in my life. You're  kind, smart, brave, strong, you've been sincere overall you're a great friend."

She then hugs me and lays against my chest.

(Y/n) " aww thanks it means a lot, I know life's been hard for you so I try to make it even a little better for you."

She sighs and begins to fall asleep not before saying.

Rias " please take good care of me, my knight."

(Y/n) " You sure don't make it easy huh. Princess"

I then also fall asleep.

The next morning we all are sent back to kuoh.

Weeks go by with nothing interesting happens other than killing strays and the construction of my new castle.  Rias has really opened up to me so much so Akeno got a but jealous, even joking I stole her job. Isa acts like she owns me
But gets shy when it's the two of us it's hilarious I often tease her to see her become a mumbling mess. I'm fully aware of her feelings for me but it's fun to get this payback, for her constantly trying to "recruit"the girls into this so called harem. What got me was when Raynare accepted, leaving me with two girls trying to make me a harem King and rias who is confused on what to do but has not outwardly opposed the engagement.

Other than this life's been good I've successfully Gained quite the fame for my large Imp work force whom I will often rent out to help with construction maintenance and other underworld labor forces I even got a separate contracts  leading to 300 imps working as security force for lower level households. This has gained me quite the reputation, also a great source of income coming into the my factions pocket. Funny because we currently only have four members,me and the Angels.

All the peace came to an end though the day a priest was found dead in kuoh with the marks of light bullets uses on him. Luckily I was not even suspected in the matter, however things got tense for my angels once it became known the murder was caused by members of the rouge fallen.

The church has been breathing heavily down my back claiming my girls might have knowledge related to this. I had to be calmed down before I almost choked the representative to death when he implicated that they may still be working for the rouge fallen.
Asia also has been on edge knowing about the priests murder.

Now that it's known that the priest was in possession of Excalibur pieces  chaos has occurred within the factions politics. Accusations, threats. To keep my faction out of it I have offered my assistance with the search to the church. But now I'm waiting on.Two priests.