Training

(Y/n) pov

When we started training the way rias suggested so I could get a look at how she does it. I couldn't help but look back at my encounters with the girls up until now most prominently the fact that I've unconsciously been flirting with them the entire time.  Such as the nickname I gave Koneko " my kitten" I chose the name as a play of words from her name and personality the name fits her. She was shocked at first but went along with it after.i explained we and became Closer. Rias I call princess not because of her status but because I told her I'd be her knight in armor, she seems to appreciate the thought and will occasionally refer too me as her knight, which at first confused kiba.
I always said Asia would be a great wife and how id be lucky to find someone like her.

Kiba I'd always compliment her personality and intelligence, for her who's always called a beauty seemed to appreciate my praise of her as an individual. Akeno and I go back and forth she says she likes it rough I'd joke there no one who'd be as hard as me and so on she alway. She jokes how we'd be a great couple and I would agree because there is one better than the Hellwalker when it comes to sadism this always makes her blush

As for Isa I always have to reassure her she's my number one I thought it was because we we're each others first friends but I guess it may be different. Oh the angles how I always hug them and give them other signs of affection to reassure them of there place in my household. Raynare has stood firmly on her stance to share a bedroom with me, I often find her cuddled up to me so naturally I'm her big spoon.

Only now have I realized how much these girls mean to me emotionally, And how much of a flirt I actually am.
Hell Sona and Tsubaki are often caught up in it to whenever I see them I often hug them from behind and call say hey beautiful. This would instantly through them out of there usual demeanor and send them packing.

Man I'm a fool.

Rias" So what do you think of my training regiment."

(Y/n) " I think it's pretty good however we need more speed practice for Koneko. More strength and durability for kiba."

Rias " that's all then fine"

(Y/n) " there's more such as we need to separate Isa's training between physical, mental, and sacred gear, Akeno needs more physical combat training, and Asia needs to learn how to work under stress."

Rias " that can be done alright thank you"

(Y/n) " not so fast princess"

She turns to me confused

I them grab her arm and lightly squeeze her forearm a few times

Rias " wh-what are you doing"

(Y/n) " it's as I feared you are squishy"

Rias " excuse me !!!"

(Y/n) " most in command tend to neglect their own strength, you may be able to use magic but in a fist fight even Asia might defeat you. Therefore I'll personally train your body."

She begins to blush furiously. Then she seemed a bit disappointed when I told her the workout regimen I gave her.

The next few days I trained my sacred gear hard enough to be able to summon my full arm of armor with my shotgun this made me a happy camper. Other than that I spent time In the library researching history of the underworld, the Phoenix clan in particular in order to build a plan of attack for the Rating game.

The Angels assisted the girls in training as per my instructions.

Finally the day came where Akeno would start implementing magic teachings for me. other than exclusively personal training

Akeno came into the library that held only me in it and hugged me from behind as I sat in a chair reading.

Akeno " hello darling *smooch on the cheek* time for our magic"

After are usual bit of flirting she began teaching me the basics much to my delight I could shoot fire balls. She said I was a natural at offensive magic. I had enquirer her about enchantments thankfully I can infuse my guns to shoot magic enhanced ammo so I could shoot my own incendiary bullets.

After our training I decided to have a heart to heart with Akeno.

(Y/n) " Akeno...."

Akeno " yes handsome~"

(Y/n) " I think I've fallen in love with you girls, but I can't tell love is foreign to me. I however do know I'm genuinely attracted to all of you but more importantly I truly care for everyone of you. I mean I can sit down and imagine my future with each of you but I don't wish to ruin our relationships ."

Akeno " Ara Ara I do have competition huh. Well don't rush it, I'd hate for you to stride in headstrong without comprehending your own feelings. So let it sink in love."

She then left me alone comprehending what she said

Timeskip

So training has finally come to an end and I think over the last few days I realized that my conversation with Akeno became known throughout us. Each of the girls have taken it differently. I however find my self much more reserved in conversation.

That was Until Isa spoke with me.

Isa " I know how you feel (y/n) love is not something that has too be with just one person that's while old be the harem queen haha, besides I knew you'd fall for me as will all who I cast my gaze upon.... Just don't let it get you down we care about you so it's fine if anything it'll just be something to joke about ok"

(Y/n) " Thanks that actually helped m-----"

I was cut off by a kiss on the lips by Isa. She then walked away not without saying.

Isa " I'm counting on you my king"