Heaven Meets Hell

(Y/n) pov

(Y/n) "Kiba No!!!"

As Kiba's sword was being slashed towards Irina, Xenovia intercepted the blade managing to push her back .

Xenovia " looks like we need an exorcism"

Kiba " go to hell"

They run to slash at each other

(Y/n) "ENOUGH"

I catch the blades with both of my armored hands then proceed to push back hard enough to knock both on the ground.

Kiba " Urggh"

Xenovia " H-How"

(Y/n) " Silence, Priest's meet my fiancé The ever lovely Rias Gremory and her magnificent peerage. Now girls meet Xenovia and Irina the priest I am entrusted to protect and assist in my joint operation with the church with the now infamous case of the missing Excalibur pieces. Despite the previous misgivings , I hope both parties can get along during this matter. especially since Sirzechs Lucifer himself gave us approval of this mission, stating that unless evidence is found by Rias's peerage that you are to remain uninvolved."

Everyone was shocked and took a minute to absorb all That I had stated until a certain pervert spoke up.

Isa " hey I think I know her. We used to be friends when I was little. Do you remember it's me Isa."

Irina " hmm, oh I remember you. You were that fun kid I played with, it's a shame your now a filthy devil"

OOF how could say that in such a kind and sincere way. Everyone then notices Asia shaking by the door.

Irina " Oh my I can't believe it the witch has become a devil what a shame."

Xenovia " tell me do you still believe in God"

Asia "y-y-yes"

Xenovia " then before its to late let me end you in order to save what's left of your soul. "

Everyone watched on with different emotions as Xenovia prepare to strike down Asia.

I rush in and pin Xenovia to the wall by her throat staring her in the eyes

(Y/n) " even attempt to touch one hair on my pure hearted Asia, and that will be your end"

I drop her

(Y/n) " Now since the farce is done everyone come in sit at the dining room table dinner will be ready soon. I'm making chicken Parmesan with baked ziti, it was meant to be a surprise."

Everyone sat around in a awkward silence at the table. They enjoyed the food but shame it wasn't more lively.

Time skip

When the girls where about to leave me alone with the priests. I noticed a single letter at my front porch. This informed me that Raynare's trio found a lead on the whereabouts of those responsible but it seems there was a trap set to capture my angels. I later found out in the letter from "anonymous" stating that if I want to see them alive again to stay out of the investigation. Given no other choice I had Asked rias For a favor to continue in my place even going as far as to have Isa house the priests to make those behind it believe that I have folded. for now I sit and wait as I'm forced to maintain the appearance of a typical student . Little did 'Anonymous' know how far my investigation had proceeded. That's right Freed i know your handwriting and I'm confident my girls will make you pay...... It doesn't hurt that those church girls are good at fighting, he'll blue hair had one hell of a swing I think even with my new found strength and damage resistance that sword would have caused me a serious wound if not for my armor. Excalibur's are nothing to scoff at.