Familars

(Y/n) pov

Before we could start are training the day before we left to go with rias to the underworld she gathered up at the ORC building.

Rias " ok today we are going to the the familiar forest to get you three familiars. "

Then there were knocking on the clubroom door. Akeno opened the door to reveal the student council.

Sona " It appears I arrived in time, to inform you that my peerage will be the one going to the forest"

Isa " what are they doing here"

Rias " that's simple Isa they are also Devils "

???? " I'm offended you didn't tell your peerage about us. By the way the names Saji "

His cockiness irritates me but I could tell he wasn't a bad person. He reminds me of the scientist who worked on argent not the head ones. The lab workers who think they are all that 'helping' humanity not knowing the risks.

Isa " I think I voted for this guy"

Sona " it's considered polite not talking about other peerages "

Saji " understood, you there thanks for voting for me you must be knew a pawn right well, I just wanted to tell you I happened to take up four pawns. Maybe a beauty like you would like to go on a date"

Scratch that last thought I want to kill him, but why? Hmm It must be he's hitting on my friend. He then notices me.

Saji " and who might you be little man another pawn"  

He says while staring up at my face

(Y/n) " I'm (y/n) and I'm not a pawn nor am I a devil."

This catches Sona's attention

He then shoves me

Saji " what's a shrimp  like you doing here get out, before this devil forces you out. "

He says dripping with confidence
I then grab by the neck and summon my pistol pressing it against his head.

(Y/n) " And what is it that you were planning to do"

He then proceeds to shake and tear up

Everybody stares in shock  I then toss him on the ground. UnSummoning my pistol.

I then walk by him bow to Sona

(Y/n) " pleasure to make your true acquaintance allow me to properly introduce my self. The names (y/n) Shadow leader of the the shadow faction.

Sona is shocked by this than gets composed

Sona " I see your the leader' you did seem different when we met."

(Y/n) " thank you and Tsubaki for all the help you gave to me when I was getting started."

I said it with a genuine smile they both then proceeded to blush from my comment.

(Time skip until after the whole contest)

Rias " now that we are ready. Everyone stand in the circle"

We complied then a bright light brought us to a Forrest.  I immediately felt eyes watching us from the trees.

(Y/n) " you on the beaches reveal yourself"

???? " I thought I was undetectable, either way I'm the familiar master I maintain this Forrest today I'll help you young Devils get your familiar today."

( author note- I don't care enough about the character to make him rhyme)

I pat Raynare's back letting her know it's fine that her and the Angels are fine tagging along.

During the trip Isa got a pink slime who kept trying to eat my clothes and Asia got a little dragon. Other words it was productive but other than information I got nothing out of the expirience.

We all left once we returned so we could go get ready for tommorow when we go to the Gremory training ground.

Timeskip

Rias " is everybody ready"

She said helping us board a weird devil train

Rias " soon we will be at the training grounds"

We all brought equipment up
A mountain with me holding a bag three times larger than Koneko I can't help but notice Isa struggle.

(Y/n) " hey Isa "

Isa " yeah ..."

She replied exhausted

(Y/n) "I'll by you a swimsuit modeling magazine if you make it up before Asia "

She then bolted up the mountain making me chuckle and gain a smile from the passing kiba.

Akeno then appeared beside me.

Akeno" hey handsome--"

I reply without thinking further into her comment

(Y/n) " hey gorgeous how's it going"

Taken a back she then smiled and grabs hold of my arm.

Akeno " rias put me in charge of your magic teachings honey--"

(Y/n) " nobody id rather learn from sweetie"

I continued our the back and forth which reminded me of how we'd joke when I was a marine. Up Until Akeno kissed my cheek and ran ahead  which made think. We're we flirting .