Regrets

(Y/n) pov

It's been nearly a week since the church raid but I still can't shake the image out of my head Isa and Asia lying dead on the floor. I don't care that they are Devils, I can't forgive myself for not saving them in time. Out of all the deaths I've seen theirs truly make me feel the most remorse.

I'm going to train them, all of them I can't watch these girls die they are mine to protect my friends.

Timeskip

After school we are once again heading to the clubroom me the Angels, Isa and Asia there I will announce my plans to us all. Only to be surprised by the site of grayfia in the room.

Rias " I said it before I'll say it again I'm not marrying him"

Grayfia " I'm sorry but it's for the household "

We came in and silently watched the display not long after did a blond guy with the same age appearance we share. (We all may be 'young' but that doesn't change the fact we have rapidly different lifespans than the average person) and a group of females.

Grayfia " welcome lord riser lady rias and I were just discussing the engagement."

Rias " yeah how I want no part in it"

(Surprise crossover and gender bends aren't the only thing I'm changing up)

Riser " It is not my intention to force you to wed me that would be my parents in order to strengthen connections, I'm sorry but for the Phoenix household i must uphold my side of the engagement. Matter of fact I've come here to discuss terms we could settle upon in the marriage, such as we needn't sleep with each other it's purely political therefore we can each take a separate lover."

Rias " as much as I appreciate the attempts to lessen the burden on me i must decline the engagement altogether. "

Isa " yeah besides rias is my big breasted bombshell."

I smack the back of her head.

(Y/n) " what she meant is Rias deserves to choose who to marry if she even wants to at all regardless what either household says"

Riser " and who are you to override the orders from the heads of the two house's"

He said while getting in my face

(Y/n) " oh you know just someone who doesn't give a damn about what your household wants."

He grabs my shirt

Riser " How dare you. Rias is this how bad your peerage hates the house of Phoenix"

(Y/n) " funny I'm not in her peerage"

Riser " than I won't regret roughing you up a bit"

We all turn when we hear the sound of coughing we see grayfia gathering attention.

Grayfia " Sirzechs figured something would happen therefore he gave Rias a option to override the engagement but In order to do so she must win against you riser In a rating game."

Riser " fine I accept, besides its not like I want part in this either. Don't be mistaken though I will not lose this rating game. See you in a two weeks time ."

Like that he lets go of my shirt and before leaving a blonde haired girl from his peerage walks up to

???? " hello I am Ravel Phoenix, and I wish to know the name of the man who stood up against the House of Phoenix."

(Y/n) " (Y/n) Shadow leader of the Shadow faction, and might I say you have quite the beautiful name Ravel"

She steps backs with a blush and goes beside Riser, and the group, then the all teleport away.

Grayfia " I must report the news to Sirzechs-Sama"

She then left I then turn around to see the questioning stare from all the girls except Asia who had teary eyes.

(Y/n) " what's wrong"

Raynare " beautiful name...."

(Y/n) " what I was just being polite besides you all have gorgeous names, looks, and personality."

They all blush to my comment which this Time I did purposely do to them being fun to tease.

Rias " well looks likes I need to rush Isa and Asia's development. We must get familiars and train."

(Y/n) " I'll help with training because I wished to do that all ready in return I would like to also get a familiar but more importantly learn magic."

Rias " only on the condition you assist with the battle plan for the rating game your previous plan worked smoothly."

(Y/n)  " I accept"