Sisters of Mercy

I have been in contact with Citizen Z through the radio on the golf cart. Eventually we moved to a truck and I had to use the satellite phone until Murphy spilled vodka on it and it stopped working. Before that though Citizen Z told me where we can find food and supplies and that's how we ended up wandering the creepy sewers.

"Are you sure this is the place? Why did we let a sixteen year old navigate?" Murphy says annoyed.

"This is the right place and I'm twenty, asshole." I say as I continue to pump my flashlight. I am leading the group and I can feel Tommy's presence closely behind me.

My flashlight doesn't run on batteries. Instead there is a grip on the side that if I keep squeezing it then it creates energy that powers my flashlight. It's actually incredibly handy since batteries are so hard to come by.

"This place sure does give me the hebegebees." Doc says and I feel Tommy tense when there is a small crash that echos from somewhere down the hall.

"Did you hear that?" He whispers in my ear and I nod.

"Quiet everyone, we proceed with caution." I say and as soon as we round the corner a light is flashed in my eyes and I can feel Tommy cock his gun over my shoulder.

"Oh it's the damn Wonder Twins." Murphy says and my eyes widen.

"Guys!" Warren grins and she immediately pulls Addy into a hug.

"Mack!" I exclaim happily and throw my arms around him for a hug. Before him and Addy split off me and him had gotten really close. He reminds me of Colton, my older brother.

"Citizen Z sent you guys?" He asked me and I nod pulling away from him.

"Yeah, and I've been using my awesome skills to get in contact with him. You know Addy isn't the only one who knows a thing or two about radios." I say and Addy grins at me.

"Atta girl." She says laughing while pulling me into a hug.

"I missed you guys so much!" I exclaim before I whisper in her ear, "I have a lot to tell you about you know who!"

"Oh, do you now?" She says with a smirk and I blush slightly. She gives Mack a look and realisation dawns on his face.

"Oh, we have a lot of catching up to do." He says slinging an arm over my shoulder. Once everyone is done with the hellos we continue to look for Citizen Z's contact. "Hey, what happened to her?"

"She got caught in this barbed wire, it was really nasty and it got infected." I whisper to him as I watch Tommy help Cassandra walk. After the incident with the land mine we were able to bandage up her leg but because of how disgusting the barbed wire was it quickly became infected.

"I thought you had a whole stock of antibiotics." He says to me and I shake my head sadly.

"It wasn't enough. And we can't amputate her leg or else a new infection could be born and we don't have anything that would stop the bleeding." I tell him and we make it to the other room a little after the others. My eyes widen when I see Addy beat a dead Chester over and over again with her z-whacker. "What's up with her?"

"It's a long story and I'm not sure." He says sadly and I nod.

"Somebody got up on the wrong side of the apocalypse." Murphy says with a little bit of fear in his voice. I look over and at the group and see Tommy narrow his eyes at Mack's arm that is still around my shoulder.

"Chester? Hello? Anybody?" I hear Citizen Z's voice on a radio somewhere behind me. I turn around and move out of Mack's arms towards the other room. I walk into what looks to be an interrogation room and look up to see Citizen Z on the screen. So, that's what he looks like.