Forward

[][][][][][]

[][][][][][]

[Formerly titled: Nowhere Near the Apocalypse]

[Originally written in 2020]

[][][][][][]

After surviving the first three years of the apocalypse Pasadena has pretty much given up all hope of making it back to her home in California. Her new life consists of traveling around upstate New York mercying any zombies that get in her way. It's lonely but it's kept her alive.

No attachments and do not trust anyone are her main rules or at least it was until a rag-tag group offered to take her to California. It seems impossible but maybe just maybe she can make it home. It might be time for her to break her rules and accept some help from this odd group of strangers, especially from the strangely compelling snipper who is about her age.

But if anyone asks, she was nowhere near the apocalypse.

[][][][][][]

[Z-Nation]

[Ten-Thousand x oc]

[][][][][][]

[Re-writting in 2023]

[Started - 10/16/2023]

[Completed - xx/xx/xxxx]

[][][][][][]

Disclaimer - I only own the characters of Pasadena, Jake Adams, Sarah Fredrickson, and the Rosales Family. Everything else is credited to the credited to the creators of Z-Nation.

This story was originally written during the COVID-19 shutdown in 2020. Since then my writing style has changed and improved dramatically. Because of that, I am going to rewrite the chapters already uploaded before completing the story. With that being said, thank you for bearing with me and coming along on this journey. 

[][][][][][]

Chapter Published: 10/16/2023

[][][][][][]