I'm On Cloud Nine..

Hey amazing readers! Take me home is out here tomorrow WoohOO! can't wait even though I was a little bad and listened to the songs early! oh well I am off to purchase it tomorrow! They have done an incredible job and the songs are sooo catchy AHHHH :D I am soo happy right now and here is a chappie with everyone all happy and it made my day just writing it! So enjoy! <3 xxx

Liam POV

Made it to the office in good time, I was thinking after this mornings wake up we would be late but no Niam is on time. Score, Today is the release day of our first ever album! Woo the next step to becoming famous haha I am kidding. I couldn't have done this without the best group of boys. Larry stumbled in looking extremly tired. "Late night boys?" Niall and I winked at them.

"Don't even go there" Louis hissed. Right that means quiz them later. We are all sitting around the couches waiting for the release of the album. We are going to sit here watching that tv go up in sales hopefully fast... We have worked so hard so even in the first minute 20 sales would be incredible. Niall has written a few songs for the album which is really cool. We all sang our hearts out and can't wait to start touring which we were told is the next step depending on how the album goes. Fingers crossed this goes well.

"Alright boys it is released in 3-2-1" we sit there watching the itunes sales numbers going crazy we can't even see what it is at yet. I look at all the boys and their mouths are open just like mine, we cannot believe it. We sit there for a good 30 minutes with the numbers just rocketing up we have no idea what it is on but there are cheers erupting from everyone around the office. I am so proud and place a kiss on Niall's lips. "Congratulations Babe" He just smiled, "It was all of us" we all get up and leap into a group hug I don't think any of us can believe this is happening. 

Zayn POV

This is unreal we are right now in a tight group hug with each and every one of us bawling our eyes out. Paul is getting teary over there and all our managers are looking estatic. This is so unreal just like a dream coming true. I wish Perrie was here to celebrate this with me well all of us. With that my phone starts ringing. I back out of the hug to pick it up. "BABE i brought your album!" "Aww thanks Per i miss you" "I miss you too, Your songs are plummeting up the charts I cannot believe it" I can hear she is crying on the other side of the phone.

Harry POV

OMG This is actually happening, I am crying of happiness well what else would I be crying of. I can't believe how in the last month and a half my world has gone to just being absolutely amazing I just cant get a grasp on the whole thing. We all pull back from the hug and I can't help myself but I pick up Louis and spin him around. He attaches his lips to mine and my hands are roaming his hair. we both pull back for air "I love you Boo" "I love you too Haz" we are both grinning like idiots. Nothing could ruin this moment.

Louis POV

This is just PHEW I feel like crawling up into a hole and crying. I have texts from all my friends back home and My mum and all my sisters congratulating me and telling me all about how the album was brought on all the computers and is being blasted. Mums ringing, Harry lets me go and I sit down to pick up. "LOUIS TOMLINSON! I am sooo proud of you" she is blasting my ear drums. "I cannot believe this, We are all very proud of you" Mum put all my sisters on who told me about their favourite songs on the album and wishing me and Harry the best. Mum came back on, "This weekend the girls and I are thinking of coming down to visit" I had a little gasp, "Anne invited us down for the weekend" "Aww I love Anne she is amazing" "She is a lovely lady anyway Lou congratulations we will see you saturday" I ran over and jumped on Harry kissing the living daylights out of him. "My mum and sisters are coming down this weekend thanks to your mum" A huge grin appeared on his face. "OOh i can't wait" 

Niall POV

I just got off the phone with Mum and dad who were going absolutely mental about the new album, saying they can't wait to see me. Liam told me he planned a free weekend when we get one off and he will take me home, well to my home and mum told me Liam can come and stay with us. "I love You Li" I tucked my head into his chest finishing my little crying fest. This is the happiest day of my life.