You Creeps..

Hey You lot! Woohoo Another Chapter it is really really short and I apologise for that! i was having a great chat with the writer of The Pen Pal Project, she is really cool! haha we were being nuts and melons anyway that was pretty cool you can chat me I won't bite haha :) Anyway I had the worst writers block but I did want to update so here it is. Picture on the side is of 1D on the beach when they sung Wonder Wall just pretend it is a lawn or some crap like that haha! I know you all probably knew where and what the purpose of that photo was but I felt like telling you anyway! Also look 1D Wonder wall up and you can indeed watch the video    its great! Enjoy comment fan vote whatever you want to do now go out and be directioners! :D xx

Louis POV

Well we all decided to get into bed, I cannot get rid of the huge grin on my face, I am just lying next to the guy I have fallen in love with. “Haz” I snuggled up to him expecting him to just look at me but he pulled me closer so we were snuggling with his arms around me and my head on his chest. “I love you Boo” “I love you too Haz” we lay there and then heard “aww you cute muffins” “Niall shut up” we both yelled out.

I woke up to see everyone asleep so I crept out and thought I might go make breakfast for everyone. I headed down stairs and put some eggs and bacon off. Niall came wandering down sniffling like a dog trying to smell food. “Niall you creep” we both laughed. “Boys breakfast is ready” I yelled out and served bacon and eggs on the table for the 5 of us. They all came wombling down the stairs “Thanks Lou” all the boys smiled and sat down and finally Haz came down looking seriously sexy in his morningniss “Thanks Boo” he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

We all sat down and had breakie. Liam spoke “Alright boys should we have another practise today?” we all got up went through the showers and bunked out on Harry’s back lawn in a circle with our Lyrics,Guitar and a picnic blanket. We started singing Wonderfall for our first practise…

Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do, about you now

Back beat, the word was on the street
That the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before
But you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now

And all the roads we have to walk are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I
Would like to say to you but I don't know how

Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all, you're my wonderwall…

“Wow guys sounds mint” Zayn smiled at us “Yeah it sounds great” “Well I really think we should come up with a name so when they call us up we have something to go by” “Oh li so you think we are going to win and get to perform ae?” we all chuckled and Niall flicked Liam a wink “Oh Li you know I love you” and Liam grabbed onto Nialls belt and pulled him closer “Ho wo keep it PG boys young eyes here” Zayn said and looked at Harry “HEY! I am not young” I started tickling Harry “Little young baby harry” he was pouting “Oh Harry you are soo cute”

Zayn POV

Well would you look at that I am surrounded by couples.. I really would love a girlfriend or boyfriend woo take that back I so did not just say that. I am Bradford bad boy and I’m not gay wait am I nooo of course im not. It’s just hard seeing all these gay couples around me all getting snuggly but I really think Louis and Harry are cute.

“Sooo anyone got any direction of which a band name is coming?” “OMG how about One Direction” Harry yelled “Woohoo Hazzabear you thought of a name yay I am soo proud kiss kiss for you and maybe brownie points” “Hey I want brownie points Lou can I have some brownie points?” “Shut it both of you, Harry that is a great name. Is everyone happy with One Direction” we all nodded. “Cool good on you Harry you are a useful member” “Hey Zayn keep your smart ass comments to yourself biarch” “Calm it Sassy child” Louis hissed at me like a snake “You creep”