Schools A Drag..

Hey Guys! Woohoo 118 Reads Yay anyway i have a few updates of parts to add now that I wrote last  night! Hope you are all enjoying them was watching One Direction on the Alan Carr Chatty show it was hilarious but Liam's face when Alan asked about Zayn and Louis girlfriends Aww Li baby! Anywho enjoy! Comment fan whatever :) xx

Louis POV

I woke up to knocking on my door, “Come In” Harry walked in looking extremely gorgeous for the morning. “Hey Boo” Hang on did he say boo instead of Lou? “Hey Lou? Can I call you Boobear?” “Of course, I like it Haz” He is soo cute. No ok I really need to stop. “Hey Boo can I come lie with you I hope it isn’t weird but I am just confused at the moment” “Sure you can, come in” he jumped in the blankets, “I hope you don’t find this weird Lou im sorry I just arg no its not your problem” “Hazza! I am here for the next 6 months you can tell me anything” He smiled kind of half heartedly

“Well ok its about Hannah, I love her and all but I just don’t know where our relationship is going and I don’t know if she is just using me for my looks?” “Haz I would love to help you but I am not to sure myself I think you should talk to her find out what she is planning for the relationship?” “Thanks Boo I shouldn’t be dumping my problems on you, you have only been here for a 2 days” He smiled “Haz it is fine, ok I really don’t mind” He got up and out of bed “well should we meet downstairs in 10?” “Alrighty” I quickly wanted to drop Ni a text.

To Nialler x :

Haz just asked me for relationship advice :L x

From Nialler x :

Oh Lou don’t worry he will one day realise what he’s missing J See you soon x

That seemed to cheer me up, maybe someday soon Harry will see what he’s missing right? Oh well I got ready and headed downstairs. “Here’s ya toast Boo” We both headed out the door eating our toast. “Nialler” we all now have a secret handshake thing well actually to be honest it’s a freeking fail. We kind of bust knuckles then act like squids and then bombs then finger war we are strange.

Harry POV

“Aww you too are soo cute” I was cooing at Liam and Niall they had only been together like as in met like 3 days ago and now they are walking shoulder to shoulder. “Now Li just cause you have eyes on Nialler doesn’t mean you can forget your best friend” he chuckled “Oh Haz you have me” I smiled “Yay Oh don’t worry Li you have been replaced. I love you Boo” he smiled a huge smile he was so cute. Ugh Harry stop before you start going on about Louis features.

“I love you too Haz” we smiled and make kisses faces just to annoy Liam and Nialler and we both chuckled. “Zaynie” Louis was yelling at the same time as me. “Yo boys, who is ready for music” we all hooted. “I can’t wait, did everyone bring their stuff?” we all nodded. “Sweeet lets go” We all made it into music on time and sat down in our group of 5 with my guitar the lyrics and chords.

“Ok Nialler are you ready?” He started strumming along to Im Yours by Jason Mraz. We all started to sing together…

We’ll you done done me and you bet I felt it

I tried to be chill but you’re so hot that I melted

I fell right through the cracks..

And I’m trying to get back

Before the cool done run out

I’ll be giving it my bestest

But nothings gonna stop me but divine intervention

…. Skip to Chorus

I won’t hesitate no more no more

It cannot wait

Im Yours

“Boys that sounds awesome!” Mr Allen approached us. “Thanks” we all smiled at each other “Sounds great” Zayn congratulated us. “Well Louis and Niall you too have amazing voices very original but all in all I thought it sounded great” “Yeah wow thanks so much for having me in your group” Niall spoke “Yeah me too” “No problemo Sass and Food King” we all chuckled. Liam spoke “Another song anyone?” Louis spoke “well we sung it as a year group last year but how about Wonderwall?” “Cool, sounds great”

Music finished without a hitch and it was Friday today woohoo, the boys are all staying at mine this weekend as my parents are going out for the weekend and Gemma is going to a mates. The day flew by and before we knew it we were all singing Im Yours walking out the school gates. “Soo excited for the weekend boys” We all hi fived, we were kind of like the perfect 5. I love these boys “Ok so if we meet at mine by 6 and Liam and Niall you are bringing pizza with you?” “Yep you beat we have to get it because Niall was complaining if you guys got it there wouldn’t be enough food” we all laughed and headed towards our houses.