Let's Have Some Fun..

HELLLLLOOOOOO this is a quick note because i upload my chapters 2 at a time so i really don't have anything extremely important to say! But hope you are enjoying the chapters and story i am thinking one day i may have a sequal before this thing reaches like 130 pages or something im not sure it's a while away but I am planning ahead! anyway it's the same people commenting! i love them loads but could someone different you know comment too? I love comments and is it really that hard to leave a nice comment or bad if you didn't like the chappie? No i didn't think so! And for all of you religious commenters you know how much i love you! xxxx

Perrie POV 

I have just rocked up to Zayn's place and he looks really sexy with finally his hair not gelled and i can't refrain from attaching my lips to his as he pushes me down on their couch. He is only in his swimming shorts and his chest was bare and i decided to run my fingers down his slight abs. "You are so sexy with no shirt" he just winked and pushed my chin up with his fingers to connect our lips once more.

Liam POV

We made it back and Niall is too self concious to not wear a shirt to the pools. "Niall baby your gorgeous no matter what" "I am not Li i am really white and ahh" "Hey Ni look at me" i pushed his cheek towards my face so i could look right into his eyes. "You are beautiful in a manly way" he laughed. "but Li what will the others say" "Niall there is nothing to be worried about and they are your best friends they would never say anything, you are getting very toned and i would appriciate it if you showed them off although i may get a little turned on so keep it on the down low."

He just winked and connected his lips with mine, His tongue slipped into my mouth which caused a moan to escape my lips. he hands were running all over my tummy, I pulled back laughing. "Niall that tickles" he just smiled so I pinched his ass as we headed out the door towards the car. We arrived at Harry's place in pretty good time only around 4 minutes late and I honked but got no responce.

Niall and i got out off the car and knocked on the door, still nothing so I opened the door. Suprisingly it was open. "Lou,Harry" we heard nothing. "Shhh" niall pulled me down and we snuck around the side to see Harry and Lou in a sexy make out session thank god they were ready for the pools though but i mean really they are getting steamier by the day i wonder if they have gone there yet? "In 3 we are going to yell Boo" "3,2,1 BOOOO" we jumped onto Harry causing Louis to bump his head on the couch. "NOT THE HEAD AGAIN" we all laughed he has been hitting things everyday the idiot.

"gah you ruined our moment" harry looked annoyed. "Well we did warn you but we had to extend our measures" they both helped each other up and Harry locked the door and joined Louis in the back. I hope they don't decide to make out again, I wish Niall and I could do that but I have to drive, Lou has a full driver license but we always seem to get pulled over to driving too slow or fast or even because he is driving like a lunatic so thats an embarrassing thing for a popstar to be doing so I take the job.

Harry POV

We made it to Zayn's place and him and Perrie walked out hand in hand looking perfect together. "LARRY" she jumped in and kissed our cheeks. "How are my boys?" she laughed. "We are good muma Perrie" Louis spoke he sounded really cute. "I saw the piccy on twitter wow" "It was cute ae" i spoke. "I heard that you two have been making out umm like 24/7! Boys that is dissapointing" Louis pouted. "Sorry mummy" "It's alright I give Harry permission to suck your face off."