A Day With The Crew..

Hey Guys! Another chapter woohoo! can't wait to finally write the chapter of the Monday when they are competing it's annoying writing the weekend stuff because I run out of things to write about really really easily! Hope you like the chapter none the less... Hope you keep reading and I WOULD LOVE a comment! Love the votes but i would honestly love some comments! Thanks lovelies and enjoy! xx <3

Perrie POV

I loved watching Lou and Harry being total idiot’s around each other I mean that’s what love is. Liam and Niall are just like the cutest things. “Zaynie” “Perrie” I just smiled and leaned over to give him a kiss. “I love you” “I love you too babe” “Do you not think Lou and Harry are just like perfect for each other?” “Yes omg Harry has never been this happy and this annoying like ever” I laughed. “I mean they live while they are young just being total idiots and enjoying each other’s company” “Yeah I know what you mean it’s the same with Liam, Niall just fits with him perfectly.”

Liam POV

“Aww Nialler you are soo cute” “Shut up” he grumped at me. “You’re like a little cute leprechaun”  “Aww I love you Li” “Did I woo you? That was a quick change of heart” “hmm maybe?” “Come on Ni let’s get some food” “FOOOOOD” he screamed and was charging out of the water. Finally I caught up with the leprechaun and placed him on my lap and began making sandwiches for us both. “Harry,Louis get your asses down here and have lunch”

Harry POV

“Come on BooBear lets go grab some Lunch” I pulled him up with me and we headed down the sand bank. I loved walking behind Lou I pretend because it’s because I can’t keep up with him but really its because then I get to look at his ass. Cheeky I know but its so perfectly rounded and gorgeous you know. “Hurry up Haz stop staring at my ass” “I am not” “I am not thick Haz” “Pffft how did you know?” “I sometimes peek around and you have your eyes glued on my ass. You are caught in the act” “Oh shit..” 

I sat down on the blanket next to Boo and gobbled up my sandwiches and waited for Lou to finish so we could go exploring “Boooo come on” he finished up and we skipped of hand and hand to the rocks. We were looking down in the rock pools and we were looking at the sea life. I put my head down by the puddle “look boo it’s a stary fish” “Little Harry Warry do you like the stary fish” “I loves the stary wary fish” Then I felt my face being pushed into the puddle. I got a taste of salt water and I got up and spat all over Lou. “Trying to drown me you’re the worst boyfriend ever” I spat.

Louis POV

He was looking so innocent I just had to push his face into the puddle. “I wasn’t trying to drown my baby, Im sorry Haz” “Aww it’s alright Boo” he smiled at me with that gorgeous smile. I absolutely loved when he gave me that smile it’s like I melt inside and out. Haz started running so I chased after him back down the beach. He tripped and took me down with him so we were rolling around in the sand being idiots, laughing our heads off. I rolled on top of Haz and pulled his curls out of his face and gently placed my lips on his. He responded by kissing me back passionately and he rolled us so he was on top and his tongue was trailing along my bottom lip which I opened and he snuck his tongue in and began having mouth sexy time.

I was enjoying this like more than anything, it was like better than any kiss I had experienced with a girl and it’s like when I’m kissing Harry it doesn’t matter if I mess up because he is such a good kisser it’s like his forte and I leave it to him. We just stayed there rolling around kissing in the sand, we will have to have major showers later to get with of the sand and crap.

Zayn POV

“Anyone up for a game of beach ball passing I don’t know rugby or soccer?” “Yeah sounds good” Liam spoke. “Me and Perrie vs You and Niall?” Niall spoke “What about Harry and Lou” “I think they are having sexy time… I wouldn’t want to interrupt that” perrie said. “That is true babe, lets kick some Niam butt” Liam yelled “It’s on like donkey kong” we all laughed and Perrie and I ran down the beach passing the ball like idiots and screaming but this didn’t even stop the two lovebirds snogging on the beach.