I Think It's Love..

Hello my pretties, hope your all phenominiall… or my new invention phenoninaim! anywho just a short note from me today and please remember to vote, comment……and fan :D love you all xxxxxxxxx

Niall’s POV

We walked out of the rock climbing building hand in hand, I looked over at Liam’s perfect face, “where are we going now? Li” I questioned him “NIALL JAMES HORAN, what were you thinking, telling that poor guy that you were gonna get my dick in your ass!” “umm I just wanted to have a bit of fun, y’know” I said looking down at the ground “I’m sowwy Li” I pouted. “Well Ni I thought we could…. I’m kidding I’m not telling until we get there” he at me smiled mysteriously, he pulled me towards the waiting car and we drove about 15 minutes of town to a big hill.”Ahh Li what are we doing in the middle on nowhere, there is nothing here, I mean unless your DTF? I’m cool with that babe”  I smirked “get out of the car Niall” “okaaay dad” I muttered as I got out of the car, he walked around to me grabbed my hand and we walked to the top of  the hill where I then saw what we were doing!! “LEYUMM do we get in the big balls and roll down the hill?” “Congrats Nialler that is exactly what we are doing, it’s called zorbing” “wooooopppie, what are you waiting for I wanna ride the big balls” I yelled as Liam started to laugh, we walked over to the office “Hi how can I help?” the girl behind the desk inquired “Hi I’m Liam and I made a booking for this afternoon, for two people” “yep sure the zorbs are ready to go” “sweetie you mean the BIG BALLS are ready to go?” I stated matter of factly, she gave me a funny look as Liam pulled my outside to the waiting Zorbs.

Liam’s POV

As Niall said “you mean the BIG BALLS” I was trying to contain my laughter, I pulled Niall outside before the girl thought we were complete nutters…Which we are but no one has to know…. We walked over to the guy that was waiting for us and he gave us the safety speech, I could see Niall was thinking blah, blah, blah, blah. We got into the zorb together and the guy, whose name is mark, asked us if we were ready Niall yelled “I have never been more read, I was born to do this crazy shit!” “3, 2, 1 have fun” Mark yelled after us as we hurtled to the bottom of the Hill and Niall was screaming loudly in my ear. When we had finally stopped at the bottom, Niall asked “can we pretty, pretty please with nandos on top do that again?” “Of course Ni I booked us in for two goes” I grinned at my leprechaun boyfriend, damn he was hot, when he is excited! I thought to myself. As we made our way back up to the top of the hill, where Mark was waiting for us, Niall grinned and sprinted over to the ready waiting zorb and cannon balled into it, like a five year old on crack.

We descended the hill again and Niall screamed AGAIN! He was so excited, his beautiful blue eyes shone and danced like the ocean on a beautiful day, they twinkled like the stars and danced like the moon, god I thought to myself I sound like a sappy love story. We got to the bottom And Niall didn’t want to leave by this time it was getting late and I had one last surprise for my baby Nialler, I grabbed his hand and pulled him up the hill to the car, we jumped in and I drove back into town and suddenly my phone went off with management’s ringtone, I pulled over quickly, “Hello” “Hello Liam, and Niall, we would just like to inform you that one thing has been released and is already in the top 5, congratulations boys, well done!” “Holy moly thank you very much” I ginned, we said goodbye and me and Niall embraced! “Well done Nialler” “thanks Li, you make me proud babe”

I quickly sent a text to Louis

Guess you heard the news, congratulations, see you troubles later x

Niall whipped out his phone and texted Lou as well

WOOHOO top 5, yeehah! X

As I pulled out onto the road and drove in the general direction “Are we going to nandos?” “how did you guess?” “I know every way to nandos possible I have every route mapped out so that in any type of emergency I can get there!” “Jezz Nialler” I said gobsmacked as well pulled up outside Nandos, Niall was out of the car before you could say peri peri chicken! I got out of the car and followed Niall in and we sat down. We ordered of lunch and Niall practically swallowed his in a matter of seconds. “That was good nandos I smiled as we left, and headed home.