Weekend Buzz and Secret Dates..

Hey Guys! Sorry this upload is short but mum is making me go and turn off the internet and head to bed :/ I promise i will get some uploads tomorrow if mum doesn't make me go out with her and her friends tomorrow.. Fingers crossed but hope you enjoy this better chapter! Love you all xx

Niall POV

We finished up the night by running through the new song What makes you beautiful and we are now trying to find another one but for now we are watching a movie with popcorn and icecream. Yay! I am now snuggled up to liam and he is feeding me icecream with a fork. It’s really annoying but he has the stupid phobia of spoons.

Harry is literally asleep on Louis who is playing with his curls and Zayn is just chilling taking up a whole couch to himself now as he kicked me of so I relocated to Liam’s seat and I am on his lap. “I might take Harry up to bed you guys enjoy the rest of the movie. “Night Lou” I said “Night Lou” Liam looked up and smiled.

Louis POV

Harry had fallen asleep halfway through the movie but I was thinking if it was alright I would take him out shopping tomorrow for a date and buy him some more clothes. We have only been on one date and he set that one up for me so I think it is my turn but I am quite nervous because I want it to be special. I put harry down on the mattress I had laid out for us and I snuggled up next to him and before I knew it I was out like a light.

I woke up to see Liam and Niall cuddling on their bed so I took a pic for one day further use. Zayn wasn’t anywhere to be seen but I looked at my phone and there was a text from Zayn…

From: Zaynie

Hey Guys.. P.S I forwarded this to you all I will be back after lunch I am heading on a date with Perrie hope you don’t mind. Xx

I got up and had a quick shower in Niall’s room for the exchange and got into my nice red jeans with my suspenders and  a blue striped shirt. I woke up Harry by “Hazza Babe.. time to get up” “Do I have to?” he grumbled “Well if you want to come on a date with your boyfriend then you may want to” he got up suddenly and smiled. He played with my suspenders, “You look soo sexy, can we not stay in today” “no harry we can’t eww your breath stinks” “You love it” “Haha No, now go get changed and brush your teeth” He then leaned over and kissed me and I melted into the kiss. “Yum Yum was my morning breath better?” I smiled “Hey I don’t care if you kiss me”

He left the room to get changed so I just sat on the stairs and left a message for Liam and Niall haha Niam? Woohoo I like it. Told them I would be back later but I wanted to take Harry out. He strutted out of Nialls room all showered in his Black Pants with a white shirt and Black blazer. “Stop looking so sexy styles it’s a crime” “hey you’re a hypocrite” I grabbed his hand and headed down the stairs but he wasn’t close enough so I pulled his waist to me.

Harry POV

I got woken up so sweetly by Lou if only he woke me up like that everyday my life would be sorted. I can so see myself with him for the rest of my life. I couldn’t help but play with his suspenders he looked like a model standing there he is way too perfect for me. When he told me he was taking me on a date I am soo excited! Finally some me and Lou time. I hope I look ok I want to impress Lou.

We headed down the stairs as close as you can get, He hasn’t told me where we are going or anything but I am really looking forward to a fun day with Lou. “Lou thank you so much for taking me out,I can’t wait” “Aww Haz I hope this goes perfect, I am actually really nervous” “Aw Lou don’t be I love you for you and if you took me to sit on a park bench for our date I wouldn’t care as long I am with you” He just smashed his lips to mine then and there right in the street but I don’t care I kissed him back with the same or maybe more passion and his tongue was exploring my mouth and I was loving every second. “what a perfect start to the date” I pulled back as we got back on our way.