I'm So Effective..

Hey guys! Here is another short chappie! Sorry still at my mates place for this week my parents are away. HOpe you have all had a great day/night/morning ect..... I apologise if you think this chapter is bad! I have no idea if it is or not but because you guys have been amazing i wanted to update again for you!! Hopefully another one after this but when this is finished i will get to work on the next one :) Ok so  you know you could leave me a comment? or vote if it isn't a bad chap? Cool i love you all! <3 xxx

Management POV

We are all quite pleased with the progress of the boys they have been working really well together and the songs they work on are really good and it's great to work with a good group of boys. We are doing our best to stop with the gay PDA we really don't like the two gay couples because it is a ruin to image.

We are doing our best to keep it to a minium but if they are not listening we will have to take serious action we are planning to put some steps in place which the boys may not like but they will have no say in the matter what so much. 

Tomorrow we will be filming One Thing which we are trying to get the couples separted between each other because we don't want to be known as the management that signed the gay band. Well apart from Zayn the smart one in the group but again we needed them single not all of them taken so if we can help this we will do it.

Harry POV

Finally the music finished along with the sexual Niam..... I am really keen to test some things with Louis but i think it would be a little obvious if we headed off and considering it's Liam's house but i will see later on. I am right now snuggled up to lou and we are all just sitting in the dark with the TV off. Pizza was delicious but bloody Niall consumed a whole pizza on his own meaning Lou and I had to share with Liam... So that was a bugger the bloody irish leprechaun.

Tomorrow filming off One Thing it will be fun! We saw the plans they had for it and it sounds like one cool video and we get to see our own tour bus yeah woo the photo's show it's a big red double decker like perfect for us but we aren't allowed to drive so they actually hired us a body guard who we are meeting tomorrow which will be pretty cool! I hope he is funny and not restricting because if he is.... Lou and I may just give him a shock with our crazy asses.