First Day Nerves..

Well Hello again another chapter sorry I was dying to update but sadly i still only have 20 readers... that sucks so It is kind of pointless updating but I am really liking the story so please just drop me a comment what you are thinking of it so far! Zayn has a short POV in this chapter so it was short but it's hard for him to have a POV when there is the boys at there hosts houses... So for all those i present a Zayn POV anyway Enjoy and please vote fan anything I really appreciate it :D I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT PHOTO to put on the side! Ok Found it! There is The boys with there Hosts and then Louis isn't being very sly about his gayness kind of showing there but no one notices :D P.S I know it isn't the caption but it gooes with the story! Enjoy :D xx

Liam POV

Niall was really cool! He was quite shy though. Oh well after living with my family for half a year and let alone Zayn and Harry he will be noisy as. He is quite cute like a little baby or leprechaun whatever. It’s cool to have a brother except the fact I don’t know him that well but I will chill with him more hopefully he doesn’t find me too much to handle. I would hate that I mean sometimes I can be a little over the top but oh I have to do my best.

I Think I might get up and take him some breakfast? That sounds good, Louis told me he eats a lot so I can’t let him go hungry for a start. I hope I don’t start to father him or anything. I am way over thinking this situation I think I should head to bed. I might just pop over and check he is alright. Gosh Liam stop he will be in his room talking to his mother. He will be fine till the morning..

I woke up at around 7 so I decided to go down and make some Toast and bought little dishes with Jam, Peanut butter and vegemite and nutella up to his room. I knocked on his door, “Come in?” I opened the door to a smiling Niall “Oh Liam you didn’t have too” “Oh it’s just a little welcome breakfast. Louis told me you ate a lot hense the cereal and toast.” “Aww thanks Li this is really cute.” “You’re welcome, Ready for your first day?” “Nah not really I am kinda nervous” I smiled “Don’t be it will be cool we are going to meet up at Harry’s and walk to school and pick up Zayn on the way it’s kind of the morning drill.”

“Sounds cool, it’s really awesome how Louis and I get to see each other because you Harry and Zayn are close but even if we weren’t you are a really cool chap” I blushed “Thanks Nialler that was really nice” we both giggled. “Oh you’re both up, Here is your uniform Niall. Have a great first day hon and Liam please show Niall around” “Of course” “Thanks Mrs Payne” “You’re welcome Hon” you have made a great impression Niall you’re being called Hon already. “Anyway I will leave you to get changed meet down stairs in 15?” “Cool thanks again Li” Phew that calmed the nerves.

Louis POV

I woke up to a certain face peeking in my room “Lou you up?” “I am now” I giggled what a cute way to wake up. Lou shut up you don’t want to ruin this on your first day here. “I brought you some toast” “Thanks Hazza oh Harry, Sorry” “That’s fine I actually quite like that name” he was smiling “ok Hazza it is” “Anyway Lou I will leave you to finish up here is the uniform, mum said to wish you a great first day. She leaves for work early but we are meeting Liam and Nialler in around 20 mins” “Cool I will be ready” Aww Harry is actually so cute! He made me breakfast. Ok I have to contain these feelings, he doesn’t know I am gay and I am going to keep it that way. My phone vibrated.

From Nialler x :

Morning Lou, How was your morning? x

To Nialler x :

Morning Nialler, Great! Harry made me breakfast the cutie x

From Nialler x :

Omg Liam too, They are so cute. Hang on a second Lou you like Harry don’t you… x

To Nialler x :

Maybe… So what if I do, No it would just make it complicated he has a gf lets leave it x

From Nialler x :

Oh Lou sorry buddy. See you soon! :D x

I got into the uniform it wasn’t too bad. I decided to just leave my hair I really can’t be bothered with it. I opened the door to see Harry, he looked cute In his uniform “Good timing” he smiled and his cute dimples formed. “Yeah agreed” “You ready to go Lou?” “Ready as I will ever be?” we headed down the stairs and nerves started forming. We opened the door to see Liam and Nialler deep in conversation, they were cute together. What has gotten into me thinking my bestfriend and his host would be cute gosh my brain is acting strange.

“Nialler” I yelled to get my mind of it “Lou” he came running up and gave me a hug “Good night with Harry” I laughed. “Morning LiLi” Harry and Liam did the knuckle thing and we all headed down the street with Liam and Harry leading the way which left me to talk to Niall “Was Liam good? Nah man he was awesome love his family can’t believe I got so lucky, How about you Lou?” “Yeah Hazza’s family is awesome” “woo you have a nickname for him now… does he know?” “Yes sadly he does” we both laughed.

“Bradford bad boy” Harry yelled and gave Zayn a shoulder punch. Zayn always wore sunnys he kind of came off as too cool. “Yo Nialler and Louis hows it?” we both said good in unison. “Great you both ended up with awesome hosts” “Yeah Hazza is awesome” everyone looked at Harry “Hazza oooh” Zayn and Liam were pinching his cheeks. Liam spoke “Oh Hazza you are soft, you wouldn’t let us give you a nickname” he was blushing wait no he wasn’t I am imagining things.

We all quietly chatted on the walk to school. The nerves started kicking in.. “We’ll be alright Lou just choose the same classes as Harry.” “Umm Niall are you thick I think of Harry in a totally different way and that would complicate things it’s bad enough at home when you aren’t there and I am alone with him my body just wants me to pounce on him” he laughed “Wow too much information but don’t worry it may help you to learn to control your feelings I will be in your classes too remember.”

Zayn POV

A/N Sorry Guys Zayns POV is short but I thought I would put in what he is feeling towards the boys…

Well I quite like Louis and Niall they are both quite quiet but I guess they would be as it’s there first day but I think they could be cool in the clan/ in the homies with me, Liam and Harry we could be like the awesome 5 anyway I am heading off to Calculus I know I seem like a big bad boy but I actually really enjoy maths.

Well I wonder what subjects Louis and Niall will be taking I am secretly hoping they are going to take English because I heard Mr Allen our teacher talking about having bands this term and performing and they could be really useful if they can sing or play instruments anyway I am casually late for class so that’s a good thing but I don’t really want a detention on my second day back so I should probably get a move on.