Well This Is What I Think..

Yeah I am badass you know that right! Only because all my titles are named after songs or lyrics from the songs i am listening to! You guys are the coolest readers as you all know because you just are and my reads are going up and i cannot believe it! You guys are Phenominiall i was gonna say amazayn but i always say that so you should be proud i decided on another one! so hope you enjoy this chapter! I am writing this before i even started the chapter so i really have no direction yet...i really hope it is a good one! <3 Love you all you could leave a comment you know if you wanted no pressure or anything! Go with my favourite quote Don't Worry Be Happy - Guy Sebastian if you are going by the song! xxx

Liam POV

We have rapt up the set of Gotta Be You after a caotic morning we are going to film One thing tomorrow because we are all nakered and just I want to go have a sleep or something because being with these boys on a music vid set is hard work its like babysitting a group of 6 year olds crazy things they are. Niall wasn't so crazy just cleaned out the fridge as he does you know and its pretty embarrassing when you go to get something and poof no food imagine if we adopt kids hopefully they won't take after Niall's eating habbits Oh God! I don't want to think about that!

Zayn POV

Woo we have finished filming thank the lord that was long but the girl i had to have a little 'moment' with was kinda cute but you know nothing on Perrie she's my baby girl and I love her to pieces! this girl would never come close to Per i mean she is perfect and beautiful inside and out and i cannot believe she is my girlfriend! She has stuck with me through everything that's what makes our relationship special you know that tingly feeling. EEk makes me happy just thinking about it.

Harry POV

Finished Gotta Be You thank god i had a weird as hell day! omg just my brain went into over ride and i started doing crazy as stuff. It was like being in Lou's brain for a day it was weird but at least i didn't go pretend to be a towel.... That was the weirdest thing i have experienced not going to joke. Lou just cracks my shit you know he is like crazy but then down to earth then like drop dead sexy and then cute and handsome and then a little more crazy! It's Gotta Be Lou, Only Loooouuu It's Gotta Be Boo, Only BOO!!! aww that was a cute improvisation you know i should sing that to him. i could always be like it's gotta be WOOOOF.... SEE there is my point that is something Lou would do not Harry i am like normal and sane but that comment was not! AHH what is happening to me!

Niall POV

Firstly I am sooo hungry that fridge so did not have enough food for me are they trying to starve me! I don't want to be anorexic Nooooo. I can't have sex with liam then because if sex is exersize i would be loosing weight and be even skinnier eww Niall stop thinking about it! We finally have finished Gotta Be You the vid will be cool i reckon oooh side tracked Liam just walked in front of me swinging that ass yeah swing that ass my cock could fit in that ass right? Eww i am creeping myself out ooh he winked at me and is calling me over tootles that is my sexy time call.

Louis POV

HAHAHAHA firstly HAHAHAHAHAH Harry has been sooo nutty today i think we have swapped but then actually i have still been a little crazy yes no maybe gaah i don't know! Look I think that's a lion in the tree... Hang on Lion in a tree i am going Looney oh wait i am looney hah that was a fail. I feel like Carrots NOO i am not craving food that is a niall thing to do! this is not good everyone is taking over my body what is happening to me........ I am disintergrating NOOO i haven't had sex with Harry yet nooo i can't goo help me please ooh Harry has a nice ass and a nice dick if you wanted to go but i have to tell someone before i die! "NOO i haven't had sex with Haz i can't die" "Excuse me Louis that is not the kind of language we would expect" Dammit management were listening. "boo you are not dying and sexy time tonight?" OOh he winked at me score!

 Management POV

THESE GUYS CAN BE TOTAL NUTTERS... But they are good kids occasionally.