Trouble and Scary Movies..

Hi all, another short chapter i apologise! <3 If they are short then that means the more chapters I will update I'm sorry it's short but my life goes on you know busy busy! So anyway enjoy drop us a comment vote or fan even I love any of those! <3 Enjoy and Keep Calm and Ship Larry Stylinson Or Niam Horayne xx

Louis POV

Right now I am in an arm wrestle with Harry because we are fighting over the last little bit of ice cream left in the bowl we shared. “You are going down Haz” “Well actually if you look at this situation you are going down because your hand is closer to the table” “Whatever” “Look Lou there’s carrots” I turned around he pushed his hand to the ground and swiftly grabbed the spoon and had the last part of the ice cream. “Woo I got you good Boo” “Harry you son of a bitch the carrots are going to hate on you”

“Do I care, nah not one bit” he smirked at me so I began tickling him. “Booo bahahah stop I hate you Booo” he was screeching and kicking up a racket. He kept laughing and squirming and I was just laughing with him and then the door opened and in strolled Gemma. “You can tickle me Lou” “I’m fine thanks…” “Gemma hahahaaha please haha leave ahhh us alone” “obviously I will, But Louis remember I’m here for anything” she winked at me extremely seedily. I shivered why me?

Harry POV

“Boo get off me” “Let me think about it NO” “Fine I won’t kiss you for 2 days” “ok fine fine I’m sorry” shows kissing is his weakness. We got back and turned on the tv to watch some soap drama that really wasn’t catching my attention. “Boo do you wanna go out?” “What is there to do at 7?” “I don’t know go watch a movie?” “Sure I would love too we should take Niam with us” “Good Idea Boo grab a jacket and lets go.

“Mum we are heading to the movies with Niall and Liam is that ok?” “Please be back before 9.30 and be careful!” “we will thanks mum” we headed out the door hand in hand. “I love you Boo” “I love you too Haz” We walked down the road it was only just getting dark and I wrapped all my fingers around his, this feeling is so surreal like having someone who totally understands you and makes your day the second you wake up I mean I couldn’t have asked for someone more perfect.

Knock Knock Knock “Hi Harry hello Louis, are you looking for Liam and Niall?” “Yes thanks Mrs Payne” “Liam,Niall you have visitors” they came rushing down the stairs. “Hey we were thinking of going to catch a short movie do you guys want to come?” “Sure sounds great Harry” Liam asked his mum and got permission. “I was thinking about inviting Zayn but Perrie is round at his place for dinner or something he was telling me” “oooh Food I’m hungry Li”

Niall POV

Food…. I am soo hungry even though Li and I just had dinner. “It’s alright Nialler we will grab some snacks at the movies” I smiled at Li, He knows exactly what to get me and I love it. I held out my hand which he grabbed without hesitation.

We arrived at the movies and we are watching taken 2, between liam and I we have popcorn,ice creams a packet of m&m’s 2 drinks and a bag of chips. This should at least last me quarter of the movie. “Ni you are surrounded by food..” “I don’t mind you will help me won’t you Li?” “Course but I can’t nearly eat as much as you… I don’t want to put on weight and you are embarrassed because you have a fat boyfriend” “I would never ever be embarrassed by you Liam” I gave him a light peck on the lips and even that peck still sends shivers down my spine and feels like a mini firework has gone off between our lips. Cheesy or Cliché I know.. A girl could never create this feeling I have with liam.

I am sitting on the right then Liam next to me on the left and next to him is Harry and then Louis on the left of Harry…

Seating:

Louis,Harry,Liam,Me,FOOD

The movie began and it’s actually scary so I have my head in/on Liam’s chest while I feed myself popcorn quite difficultly through the gaps. I can hear Lou screaming and Harry soothing him. Honestly Harry is perfect for Lou he hates scary movies and even I can’t comfort him. Ooh I dropped popcorn, brb right got it now put it in my mouth tastes the same don’t forget the 10 second rule. “Niall did you just eat that off the ground” “10 second rule” “Niall you have still got half the shop sitting next to you why did you eat that off the ground?” “Because it wanted to be eaten” He just chuckled, “You are soo cute”