chapter 34 IS NOTHING RIGHT?

Chapter 34. IS NOTHING RIGHT?

SAMANTHA.

Maybe hours had passed I couldn't really say, maybe only minutes had passed, all I knew was time didn't exist for me just then.

When it started to exist again I let everyone know, "WE GOTTA GO!" I shot up like a rocket and away from Cas, whipping my head around looking for Lucas and remembering, that he had disappeared, so I turned my attention to Ezra. "We have to go I know you know where they are he has them all, please!" I pleaded to Ezra, completely breathless.

"Samantha you must calm down. Breath take deep breaths in and out, at least try to calm yourself, or we can do nothing." I tried I sucked it in Impressing Dyson himself, and tried for the life of me to steady myself but nothing was allowing that to happen, but still I tried. "I cant! I cant! We got to go now!" and then Caspian flitted into view the most pained expression on his face, and I just couldn't right now, there was just too much going on, I couldn't deal with that too. So I turned away from him and back to Ezra, with only one thought inside my head and that was getting to everyone that wasn't here now. Saving them.

"I have a read on Lucas. We can do it Caspian. Caspian? Are you alright?" Ezra asked seeming to go form determined to concerned instantly. I never wavered my eyes from Ezra's face, still trying to find a way to breath again. And suddenly I head a "Yes," from Caspian, and then "Your injured!" Ezra took notice and fled to his side to help him. At Ezra's statement I spun around I couldn't not turn around and see if Caspian was alright, and he just stood there with that expression on his face, of shock-agony. He was bleeding, and he held that blood red knife in his hand like he was still ready for attack, and then the thing started to glow. It was very soft, at first and got brighter, but to only about as much light as a fat candle. The light shown on his wound seeming to heal it, before our very eyes. And I felt my breath finally catch, for that wonderful blessing.

Caspian beside himself from that revelation, and then a few minutes passed and he looked down upon were the wound had been and when his found nothing he looked up. He looked at me, gave a hard nod in my direction and that agonized look vanished form his face. He was instantly all business, "Yes, we go, but we should check on the progress, of Abigail first. That is where we'll go first, in numbers we are strong, we do not know how many he has on his side." looking hard into Ezra's eyes, not once looking into mine. Ezra nodded, "Please take my hand Samantha,"

I looked at Caspian who still wouldn't meet my eyes and I carefully placed my had in Ezra's and away we went. Where the three of us now stood, was unlike anything I've ever in my wildest dreams ever imagined. Fuchsia and aqua floated in lazy swirls all around us, and there were no walls no ground, to speak of, just these colors all around. In the distance, three looming sienna figures hovered, and with them at there feet lay Abigail, on a bed of dirt and flowers. I was standing taking all this in with wide eyes-which wasn't much of a difference from how they were before arriving here-and I hadn't realized I was standing alone. Ezra and Caspian were a few feet ahead of me walking to where there sibling lay and suddenly I was touched on the hand. Scared I whipped my head towards the direction of the unknown touching and saw a beautiful doe eyed child, grasping me by the hand. The eyes on this child just melted your heart, so big so sincere, so lovingly honest.

I kneeled down to ask her what her name was, when I heard Caspian call, "Nay-U that is Samantha. Samantha meet Nay-U. Now, lets go." he said quite curtly and I must say I was very shocked to hear him talk that way, he didn't even bother to look back. Feeling hurt from the tone in his voice I was about to say something when the child beat me to it, "Caspian do not speak in such a way, Tis' nasty and rude," and her speaking changed my thoughts of her entirely, because very soon after her first word, I knew that this was no child. "That is right, you and Caspian are very much alike Samantha. How do you do, I'm Nay-U"