chapter 27 CONVERT.

Chapter 27. CONVERT.

CASPIAN.

"Where is he? You haven't-" Abigail cut off the words on my lips, "He is fine I just moved him to another location. Should be just fine really. I-we needed time to talk, find out your whereabouts,"

I'd be lying to myself if I didn't let out a miniscule sigh of relief that this man was nay in my presence. I'm not sure if I could honestly handle that at this particular moment in time. I gave a slight nod to Ezra, as he had just reassured Abigail's words with a nod of his own, he saw the thankfulness behind it, the sheer relief.

And honestly I had Samantha in my arms... at last. She was ok, sobbing, scared none the less, but fine and in my arms. As she was cuddled up to my chest in my arms I leaned in and down and inhaled the smell of her hair. And just like the memory that has brought me to her repeatedly, it felt like heaven, like home.

Savoring the beauty I was blessed to hold in my arms, I stood contemplating my next move as to what I should do next. I know I shouldn't be here, I had a mission, but yet, here I stood. I wonder if they knew? Would there be consequences?

Like a hot object in my arms, I suddenly felt the weight of what I was once again risking, and I placed Samantha down, but didn't dare let her go.

She looked up at me briefly before burring her sad face back into my chest. I nodded to Ezra, without needing to express my words aloud he knew exactly what I asked ,and motioned to sister Abigail. She placed her hands to her temple, with eyes closed and honed in on the boys location. She opened her eyes suddenly, looked to me and vanished.

Not a minute had gone by when she returned and with the boy in tow. He of course had a slamming case of vertigo, and there for had little balance. He was shirtless, and his pants dropped to the floor, before us all.

I gritted my teeth, hearing them crack and crumble to pieces before regenerating. My fists balled into chunks of concrete. Once his brain started working again, he dove for his pants, then actually saw all of us, and our surroundings.

He saw Ezra and Abigail first, and then his eyes darted futilely towards Samantha and I, and her sobbing in my arms and myself displaying angry gestures. That was all this boy needed, before he dove towards where she and I stood, with the intent to kill for Samantha. This boy hadn't the slightest idea who in fact he was up against and without any effort at all, I closed my eyes and he was elsewhere in the house. What confirmed he hadn't the slightest idea what had happened to him was the fact in a room upstairs he charged and collided into a wall. His angry and terribly confused shout, was the next step in what we all where going to do next.

Hurriedly because I hadn't any choice, "Samantha listen to me, your ok, your ok. I'm so very sorry, but your going to be just fine. I really need you to listen to me ok?" she looked up at my face staunching her tears for just these moments and she nodded. "H-...He's upstairs. Please don't make me say who. I have to go, but please believe me when I tell you I will be back, and soon ok?" she started to protest, "Can you please just trust me?" after a pause that seemed to last a life time, she nodded and I was absolutely captivated by her beauty, I couldn't contain it any longer I feel like it had been century's since last we met. Since last we touched, kissed... and with that last thought pounding loudly inside my mind I seized my chance.

I crushed my lips to hers and nothing could stop the moan that escaped my lips, not a thing in creation. And the joy, the inexplicable elation, pure rapture I felt when her lip kissed mine back, was like nothing I ever deserved to feel not ever. And like this I decided to make my leave before I went to far, to fast. Now wasn't the time.

And outside Ezra, Abigail and I regrouped.

***************************************************************************