chapter 26 WHAT FURY HAS DONE.

Chapter 26. WHAT FURY HAS DONE.

 (over to the left guys is a wicked cool piture of an actual uprooted tree! awesome huh? ohhhh capian was sooo maddddddd!!!!!!!)                                   >>>>>>>>>>

SAMANTHA.

As soon as I had finished vomiting, I looked down, as saw nothing. There was no evidence, of my being ill what so ever. I didn't know what to do, because I couldn't do a thing. I didn't know what to say, because I couldn't speak, I couldn't think, move, or anything really, and helplessly, utterly helplessly I watched on as I awaited my fate.

He turned his face towards the woman-Abigail he called her, and suddenly she was at his side, not holding me as I had thought. I couldn't fathom what was happening, that she hadn't been holding me, that what was happening to me, was indeed happening to me, but how? With nothing that could be done I watched on. Suddenly they shut their eyes, and went completely still. Seeming to me well I don't know what- they suddenly snapped open their eyes and looked onto mine.

Both as if one in the same rushed up to me, so close to my face the three of us touching, "WHAT HAS HAPPENED? The man-Ezra shouted, scaring me, he looked so worried so distraught suddenly, manic. I didn't know what to think, I was terrified. I hadn't the slightest idea what was going on right now, or anymore these days for that matter. All I wanted to know was what the hell was going on, what the hell was happening to my life?!

I don't even know how my brain was functioning properly, this right now-nothing in general was making any sense! It was impossible what was happening to me, but I knew that it was, and I couldn't do a thing about it. Ezra, reached out and grabbed a hold on the tops of my arms shaking me, emphasizing his each and every word, "WHAT HAS HAPPENED? WHAT HAS BEEN DONE?" I was shocked I hadn't any idea at all what he was talking about, and everything inside me was shouting so loud, screaming but nothing made a sound, I was frozen, numb and silent. He reached out, and with one poke to my jaw with his finger , the air around us was flooded in my terror soaked screams.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT TALKING ABOUT! PLEASE!" I shouted, begging, pleading with my voice. My heart was beating so hard so fast, I felt like anymore of this and it would utterly stop.

Seeming -maybe to believe me, he stepped back, grabbing his sister along with him, and suddenly out of no where a TV appears, showing what looks to be a news broadcast of some uprooted trees, and other natural looking disasters,

"Authorities believe, that this was not in fact a natural disaster, but in fact something of an unknown cause, not sure what to think, authorities strongly advise to the public that if you know something to please, call the number at the bottom of the screen, (401) 555-8927 ext-5345...

... once again we are reporting, a series of unknown destructive attacks that have happened earlier today, and with each new passing hour we are getting more and more reports of a trail of damage scattering across five states in New England. Consisting, of uprooted trees, large gapping holes in the ground, power lines demolished, and the list goes on and on. So far there hasn't been not one witness to come forward, authorities and locals are to say the least baffled , and have yet to come up with an explanation. The authorities futilely advise if you, or anyone you know may have any, any information at all as to these horrific events to please call the number on the screen below, we will show it again, and keep it in place for the remainder of the day, and can be seen during the normal programming throughout the day...

"NOW TELL ME, WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO HIM!" he shouts at me, as soon as the TV disappears. So angry, so insanely confused I scream back, "TO WHO? I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE F-" before I could finish the vicious swear the woman-Abigail's-hand clamps down hard on my mouth, silencing me, with eyes closed to slits, she hisses "Don't you dare, in our presence!" struggling against her hand, even though I was still frozen, still numb. "TO CASPAIN! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO OUR BROTHER?" my eyes widen, and my breath stops just catches in my chest, feeling like I've been punched, as what he says sinks in.