Cheater! Izuku x reader

No one's Pov:

y/n had entered school smiling and feeling happier than her usual rude, mean, cold, and sarcastic self but something just didn't seem right... Izuku had grown too close to Uraraka and he would basically choose her over you. You needed help with homework but he told you he couldn't because he was "busy" when you found him posting pictures on social media with him and Uraraka it annoyed you but you couldn't just take his friend away like that and you didn't want to seem like the bad guy ( DUH!) you thought ' maybe he just needs a breather, after all, you were a handful to take care of you were tuff and strong and crazy but then again all the best people are but Izuku didn't think that he thought you were reckless. he started talking about how cute uraraka is and how strong she is! It was getting in your head maybe you weren't pretty enough or strong enough but then again YOU were the strongest in your class, YOU were the class's gem, and YOU won #1 in the Sports Festival.you were just so damn confused. Izuku was acting weird and weirder than usual so was uraraka they didn't let you sit next to them or hang out with them your day had gone from good to shitty in a matter of hours. You were about to leave school when you heard...noises....dirty ones you decided on finding out who the culprits were and report them to a teacher when you reached the room and opened the door slightly you saw........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku and Uraraka? You saw them but they didn't see you they were to busy in their little show to even notice you.  You were filled with an array of emotions anger, sadness, and hurt. you ran and ran and ran back home and cried while laughing and destroying things that were Izukus in your room decapitating Allmight figures and burning hoodies and ripping apart pictures together. You didn't go to school for almost 3 days. Your phone blew up with texts from Izuku and classmates...Heck even bakugou texted you to see if you were okay. you weren't like this you were outgoing and you may be rude but you were strong. That day you felt so dead inside but you manned up and went to school....late....but you came. You had bags under your eyes from staying up late and crying. You're used to be soft hair was now unkempt and a mess. You were the definition of a mess you made your way to your seat and went through an array of boring classes and avoiding everyone and anyone who tried to talk to you then suddenly you were rudely stopped by non-other than Izuku. "What's wrong? why haven't you gone to school I was worried about you!" your head had only one thought 'Now he cares?' You scoffed and ran to the nearest bathroom and started to cry you realized after crying and thinking that they deserved to be treated like they treated you.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

They need to feel pain like you did...

you looked yourself in the mirror and splashed your face with water. you walked out like nothing happened. Aizawa decided to take you out and battle each other in pairs of two. First it was Denki and Jirou vs Kiri and Mina. All of your partners were said ahead of time so that you can plan your attacks and stuff. you were paired with bakugou and you were versing non-other than Ura and Deku. They planned while Bakugou and you had no plan of your own nor did you care to you new what you were going to do and It was going to be perfect. You guys were called up and the match had started Ura tried attacking you but she failed to do so as you were literally beating her into a pulp Deku tried stopping you but it was no use you were too strong your rage was taking over you and Bakugou had to hold you from beating Uraraka, even more, you started to cry. hot tears falling on your face as Ura slowly stood up from the beat that you gave her she started walking out of the field and to Recovery Girl's Office when you yelled so that everyone can hear "YOU SLUT YOU TOOK MY EVERYTHING FROM ME YOU TOOK MY IZUKU!" everyone was stunned Izuku started to cry and started to apologize Bakugou let go of you. You raised your hand to slap Izuku but you couldn't....His green emerald eyes looking at Y/EC eyes. You put your hand down and started to cry..."I'm weak" you managed to say in between you sobs " I Know you cheated on me with Ura."  Izuku and Uraraka stood there stunned not saying a single word "Y/N It's not what it-" He was cut off by you when you yelled "IT WASNT WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE? THEN WHAT WAS IT YOU DAMN DEKU EXPLAIN!" you words drowning with poison. He was hurt you never called him Deku. You stormed off they were calling your name but you ignored them and cursing and yelling at yourself for being pathetic when...

A pair of strong arms wrapped around you.

"Your not weak you dumbass"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOY PT 2 IS COMING WEEEEE. <3

BNHA ONESHOTS!!!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें