School Festival [29]

Start from the beginning

"There's a thing called knocking." I grumbled in annoyance, shifting my attention back to the window.

"Word has it that your old school is hosting a school festival!" Toga stated, shifting her weight on her feet eagerly.

"Get out."

Toga pursed her lips and took a step further into the room and crossed her arms. "Come on it will be fun! It's your first official day as a villain let's crash the party!"

"Are you an idiot or have you forgotten I'm Musutafu's most wanted right now." My eyes flickered to the blonde in annoyance as to why she was bothering me.

"All the more challenge." Toga grinned making my face scrunch up in irritation. "Last time I checked, I thought we made it clear we didn't like eachother."

Her face drops once more into a pout, "Oh please, leave the past in the past."

It was yesterday...

"Besides, I would bring twice but a 30 year old man in spandex would probably tip off some alarms." Toga whined. As if on cue, Twice skidded to a halt at the door way in a U.A uniform over his spandex. "I'm ready Wifey!" My jaw dropped as he hit a few poses and Toga rolled her eyes, slamming the door shut in his face.

"And you think I won't..."

"You know your way around U.A's campus better then me plus we'll be able to blend in with the crowd easier. You can sneak us onto the campus easier because I'm sure your information is still in the system so we won't trip the alarms! It's a full proof plan!"

"It's a stupid plan. Your quirk can help you shapeshift into someone else if something goes sideways, what do you expect me to wear, a hoodie?! You won't get caught, I can."

Toga pulls a simple brunette wig from out of no where causing me to deadpan at the cheap disguise. Toga huffed and spun on her feet, "Fine I'll go by my self, who knows how many people I'll kill while I'm there. Not like there's anyone to keep me out of trouble...hmm I wonder how I'll get in...I guess I'll use that  cute brunette that likes Izuku-kun body to get past the sensors. I've been meaning to get her out of the way anywa—" Toga is cut off by the hiss of a blade flying through the air, impaling the top of the doorway right above her head.

"Aw you missed." Toga covered he mouth in amusement and looked over her shoulder at the glaring girl.

"I don't miss." I hissed.

Toga cocked her head with a daring smirk.

The sad thing is, I was aiming for her...man I really do suck now... I internally sweatdropped at my poor aiming, thanking Kami that she couldn't tell that I was actually aiming for her.

"I'll go, but only because I have business to attend to there anyways. Not like I have anything better to do."

"You still have your uniform?" Toga inquired toothily with a victorious smile. I didn't answer her and looked to the side at my trunk under my bed that had my old things causing  hers smile to widen more.

"I wonder why someone who's claimed to have cut ties still has their old things?"

I clicked my tongue at her words but she spoke once more before I could retaliate. "No matter, meet me at the bar downstairs in ten." I caught the ugly brunette wig she had showed earlier and she was gone.

After a few moments, I released an aggravated groan and slipped off the bed and pulled a small black trunk out from underneath. My eyes faltered as I hesitantly opened the trunk and quickly grabbed what I needed and shoved the trunk back underneath.