-Chapter 10-

How are all my loves doing today? The storm here has past and the 8 hours of no electricity nor cable is behind us. So now in the present, I bless you all with this chapter!

Do you think Ellias overreacted? Or perhaps there is a different reason altogether as to why he acted in such a way??

Enjoy my loves,

————————————————-

I tightened my hold on the box as my tongue seemingly turned into lead making talking impossible. He continued to gaze at me waiting for an answer. He knew if I lied... Instead of saying a word I shrugged ignoring his question, "I'm going back to the castle."

I heard Ellias' foot steps behind me as he kept up with my brisk pace through the streets, his interest snared on the box. "You really shouldn't leave the castle grounds.. What's in the box?"

"A present."

I could practically sense his smile at my frustration as we walked. I ground my teeth to keep from snapping completely. He truly was not going to give up on this.

He sighed, grabbing my arm to gain my attention. I shot him a look opening my mouth to demand he let go but before words could leave my mouth he used his magic and jumped us to my room.

Shadows clung around us for a moment, a wind sweeping us from one location to the next. A moment later we were standing in my room the shadows peeling goff before dispersing into nothing

I scowled, yanking my hand from his grasp, "What are you doing!"

"What's in the box."

"Just something I need for tomorrow." And to go with Lucius...

"Can I see?"

I shook my head, placing the box in my dresser and crossing my arms. "Look I don't need you following me."

"I wasn't following you, I was passing by."

"Right." I quickly braided my hair changing into a dress more suitable for a princess. Honestly Ellias could do whatever he wished as long as he did not interfere with my plans.

"Reyna, tell me."

I scoffed, "Do you always question what a lady buys? It's a present as I said before. A present which is not meant for you."

"So it's for Lucius?" He glowered his jaw ticking in distaste.

I rolled my eyes going back to my dress. "Since I am staying at the villa I thought I should bring a gift. Don't look so chastised it's nothing inappropriate but it is a surprise."

Ellias said nothing, I glanced over and he appeared unconvinced at my present theory.

"You want help with the dress?" He asked, changing the topic.

I looked at the time cursing loudly as I realized the time. "I have a meeting."

"Princess!" Kiera voiced, running over and giving me a once over. "Let me." She tied the back with and I twirled around for effect.

Keara smiled gently shoving me into Ellias. "Now, you go be with your male."

My mouth dropped in shock at her words. Embarrassment coursed through me and I instantly regretted having Ellias stay so long.

Ellias said nothing to contradict her; he just smiled. His hand gently swept to my waist where he led me to the meeting room.

One out in the hall I had grabbed my barings and untangled myself from his hold.