Angel, Harry and Ron

Start from the beginning

            “Ugh, I need sleep,” we got to our room and I immediately fell down onto one of the two beds.

            “Oh no you don’t,” She grabbed one of my legs and pulled me off the bed. I let out a yelp before hitting the floor. “Tell me what’s up with you Niall and Josh.” She sat with her back against the bed next to me.

            “I already did,” I groaned and sat up. My arms really hurt and all I wanted to do was sleep.

            “Yeah well just tell me again.” she was fishing and I could tell I wouldn’t get any sleep until I told her.

            “Fine, but I'm tired so I’ll give you the short version.” She nodded in agreement so I sighed and began my life story over the past week and a half. “So when I met the guys I felt something different when I saw Niall.” she squealed and I began to blush.

            “Different how?” she asked.

            “I don’t know,” I sighed. “I guess whenever I looked at him I felt my stomach do an Olympic gymnast floor routine.” I loved that metaphor and I could tell she did too by the way her eyes lit up in agreement. “And whenever he looked at me, I um, I just wanted to, um,” I couldn’t get the words out.

            “Jump on him and make hot sweaty love to him?” she provided.

            “Let’s go with kiss him like crazy.” I suggested and she shrugged. “So yeah anyways they guys took me out shopping because some crazed-ass fans stole my clothes.” She gasped and I laughed. “I know, they’re insane.” She looked down. She was a total Directioner. “Well, only the creepy ones who don’t have amazing hair.” She brushed back her long brown hair and smiled contently.

            “Yeah, yeah, so get to the part where you rip each other’s clothes off and declare your undenying love for each other.” She was not only a Directioner; she was a total romantic at heart. I should really introduce her to Harry.

            “Angel! We haven’t had sex yet!” I yelled then covered my mouth. I worried that one of the other guys had heard it, or worse my dad.

            “Yet?” Angelina raised an eyebrow and my cheeks heated up.

            “Do you wanna hear the story or not?” I asked and she shut her mouth.

            “Yes.” She said in a small voice.

            “Then stop interrupting every other second!” I recommended and she nodded like an obedient dog.

            “So Niall and I ended up in this corner and all I wanted to do was to reach up and kiss him. So I did.” I laughed a little bit. “And he kissed me back.” My voice had a little crack on the last word. “But then, he um told me about his girlfriend, well fake girlfriend really.” I remembered Kindell and my arm-hair bristled.

            “Wait, ‘fake girlfriend’? But they seemed so cute together.” I shot Angelina a look and she shut up.

            “Yeah so anyway from our little make-out session I got a hickey and…” I paused as she gasped. “And I couldn’t tell the guys that Niall gave it to me so I said Josh did. I didn’t mean to it just kinda slipped out! Then Josh and I had to fake date and then it kinda turned real dating and he kissed me, so many times, and I kissed him back. I thought he actually liked me and Niall seemed hung up on Kindell and I was thinking that he… I don’t know but then Josh slept with the slut and I got pissed and I kissed Niall in front of Josh and this whole thing is getting out of hand and I still don’t know who I like and…” I finally took a breath after my long rant and looked into Angelina’s understanding eyes.

            “Wait, go back. What do you mean by ‘real date’?” she asked.

            “Well um, he took me to this park and we had a cute little picnic.” I left out the part about falling into the water and Starbucks. The memory almost brought tears to my eyes.

            “And…” Damn, she knew I was holding out on her.

            “And wekissedandimighthavetoldhimireallylikedhimandhelikedmeto,” I said really fast.

            “Wait, what?” she said exasperated.

            “I said; we might have kissed and I might have told him I really liked him and he liked me too.” I said slowly and painfully.

            “So where does the slut come into this?” thank god we were moving off the date. That was my memory and I wanted to keep it that way. It might have sounded selfish and Angelina was my best friend but even sometimes, you have to keep something’s to yourself.

            “At Ed’s party. You know, Ed Sheeran. Red head kinda looks like Ron Weasley, sings like an angel.”

            “Yeah, yeah I know him. I love A Team.” She had a glaze over her eyes that told me she was singing the song in her head. I couldn’t blame her, I had the same look whenever I was writing or playing a new song. However, as much as I understood, I needed my best friend. I was going through a teen-life crisis.

            “Welcome back,” I snapped in front of her face and she blinked.

            “Sorry,” she shook her head. “So um, this slut. What exactly happened?”

            “Well she insulted me at the party so I ran out and must have been on the streets for a couple hours because when Harry found me I was sopping wet and it was past midnight. I decided later that I needed to talk to Josh and when I went to his room she was there.”

            “That slut! Wait, why were you wet?” that’s what she latched onto?!

            “It was raining when he found me.” I explained and she muttered something along the lines of “Oh, if Harry found me I’d be wet for an entirely different reason.”

            “Anyways,” I tried to block that image out of my mind. “She was wearing his shirt and was in his room. I mean he didn’t even try to deny it! He just let me run away with tears running down my face.” Cauz that aint rain falling from your eyes, I sung the line in my head and told myself to remember it later when writing a new song.

            “What a bastard!” she cussed making me laugh.

            “The thing is, I don’t think I'm as hurt as much as she was there, that he let me just run away.” I thought philosophically.

            “So you’re over him?” she asked.

            “I think I am,” my brain said but my heart felt differently.

            “Well,” she checked her phone “That’s good because the guys want us to come downstairs and go get the band guys.” I swallowed a lump in my throat. I could tell Angelina was trying to sugarcoat what was going on.

            “Are you sure you’re ready?” she asked cautiously.

            “I'm sure.” I lied through my teeth. I was never going to be ready to see him; my heart wouldn’t be able to take it. But here I was, walking on Jell-O legs, to go pick up the man that tore my still-beating heart out of my chest. Who would ever be ready for that?

Sorry 4 the wicked long waittttt!!!!!!!!!!! <3 so woot election is over meaning no more dumb-ass political commercials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did any1 watch X-Factor (USA)?  LOVE DEMI! lol i cant wait 4 results <3 (and 1d is preforming so YAY!) 

HEARTS UP TO EVERYONE ON THE EAST COAST! Sandy left a devistating trail and i can still see the effect it had on my town alone. Please everybody help out in anyway they can and lets get people back in their homes for the holiday season! <3 God Bless all of you <3