The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.6

Start from the beginning

Li Zi Hao then turned to the weeping servants, "Inform me immediately if anything occurs to your Miss-" the male lead instructed then left.

.....

"Fei." The masked white robed youth called out. The yellow haired woman happily grabbed the masked white robed youth's arm as they happily strolled through the bustling streets.

The festival of Lovers was being held tonight.

"This reminds me of you..." he held up a rabbit shaped mask, "Does my Fei like it?-" the yellow haired woman smiled widely her dimples showing she grabbed the lantern then held it up beside her face, "Does this really look like me?-" the woman's eyes sparkled.

"Undoubtedly!-" he playfully poked her nose.

"It's time," the fresh faced woman eyes sparkled as she excitedly watched the stream of lanterns float in the sky.

"Fei." The masked youth whispered in her ear.

She turned, "Yes..." he holds her hand looking tenderly into her outlandish golden eyes, "-Even if the Heavens shake I'll always find my way back to you-" he recited.

"-Even if the Heavens shake I'll always find my way back to you-" her clear as water voice repeats she then tips on her toes capturing the youth's cold lips.

Cheng Bi Yu opens her eyes seeing her upside-down floating spirit, "System why am I back in space?-"

[[Host body was under too much pain so System brought Host here to let the body recuperate]]

"System why do I keep having these dreams?-" Cheng Bi Yu still couldn't figure out the source.

[[System can't explain....]]

"That's alright," Cheng Bi Yu bit her lip, "What percentage is my strength at?-"

[[Host's strength stat at 70%]]

"Send me back-" Cheng Bi Yu instructed her body was practically at the peak of recovery.

Cheng Bi Yu was then sent back her heavy eyelids opened she attempts to sit up.

Ah Lam and Ah kum immediately rushed to her side, "Miss!-" their high- pitched excited voice reached her. Ah Lam helped her to properly sit up while Ah Kum offered her some water to drink.

"Thank you..." Cheng Bi Yu said her voice a little raspy, "Um....Ah Lam....." her eyes glanced over at the girl who busily fluffed her pillow.

"Yes, Miss?-" Ah Lam eagerly awaited Cheng Bi Yu request or instructions.

Ah Lam was quite anxious and scared that her Miss would not wake up so she sat by her bed the coming days constantly praying. To her surprise Cheng Bi Yu had miraculously woken up after three days instead of the given three months.

Ah Kum felt remorseful and regretful as Bao Chen Guangzhou had suffered and was in this state because of her.

"This Miss is very hungry, get me something to eat right away...." Cheng  Bi Yu rubbed her stomach she was indeed very hungry.

Ah Lam beams excitedly, "Of course Ah Lam will make Miss's favorite dishes-" Ah Lam sped off like her legs were on fire. Ah Lam hummed gleefully putting on the fire and preparing the dishes.

Ah Kum was a bit hesitant to communicate with Bao Chen Guangzhou though to guilt, "Miss, Ah Kum is sorry..." She knelt her head bowed she refused to look up how could she face her Miss after all that has happened?

Cheng Bi Yu used her accumulated  strength she slowly pushed herself up off the bed.

"Miss you-" Ah Kum sounded frightened when Cheng Bi Yu leaped out of bed she planned to stand helping Cheng Bi Yu back in bed, "This Miss is fine..." she gently gripped her shoulder gesturing the girl to sit back down.