𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕙𝕚𝕞... 𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕒 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣.

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile at the Resistance base, Leia and Han were talking. "We both had to deal with it in our own way. I went back to the only thing I was ever good at." Han said to Leia. He missed Mae and mostly, Ben. "We both did." Leia said. "We lost our son, forever." Han said. Leia shook her head, she knew Ben was still in there. "No... It was Snoke." Leia said telling him the important. Han just watched her as it set. "He seduced our son to the dark side. But we can still save him. Me. You. Mae." Leia said as tears filled her eyes. "If Luke couldn't reach him, how could I?" Han asked. "Luke is a Jedi... you're his father. There's still light in him. I know it." Leia said as she trusted her gut feeling. 

Mae was in the other table like interrogation thing since Kylo had to watch her

Mae was in the other table like interrogation thing since Kylo had to watch her. Mae tried to get out as Rey woke up. "Where am I?" Rey asked looking around. Kylo watched her, "You're my guest." He said. "You both are." He added as he looked at Mae. Mae rolled her eyes as she tried seeing Rey. "Where are the others?" Rey asked. "You mean the murderers, traitors and thieves you call friends?" Kylo asked. "They aren't those things!" Mae told him angrily he would call his own mother that. Kylo rolled his eyes as he heard her. "You'll be relieved to hear that I have no idea." He added which shocked Mae. She would think he would know. She thought he would track the Falcon then attack where it's at. 'I'm not that ruthless.' He said. 'Really? Says the boy who killed a whole temple of Jedi.' She replied. "You still want to kill me... Both of you." Kylo said. "That happens when you're being hunted by a creature in a mask." Rey said then he takes off his mask. Mae took a deep breath as she sees him without his mask again. She saw the black hair she loved to rake her fingers through whenever they were alone. They had both changed both for the worst and best. "Tell me about the droid." Kylo said. "He's a BB unit with a selenium drive and a thermal hyperscan vindicator.." Mae replied sarcastically before getting cut off. "He's carrying a section of a navigational chart. We have the rest, recovered from archives of the Empire. We need the last piece. And somehow, you convinced the droid to show it to you. You. A scavenger.. and a Jedi." Kylo said. She hated how he probed people's minds to find out the answers. She sighed, "Guess we are lucky." She hummed looking towards the wall in front of her. "You know I can take whatever I want." He said to Rey. He starts to go through her mind trying to get the map part. 

" You're so lonely... so afraid to leave..." He said with a slight smile on his face. "At night, desperate to sleep... you imagine an ocean. I see it -- I see an island..." Kylo continued. "Rey, block him out! You can't let him get the rest of that map." She said worried she would reveal the part of the map. "And Han Solo. You feel like he's the father you never had. He would've disappointed you... He did to Mae." Kylo said. Mae closed her eyes and a tear ran down. She forgot about that one memory.

"Mae, you wanna join a mission I'm having?" Han asked the young girl. Han was going on this mission to find out Mae's family so she can have her past and family heritage. "Yea!" She said, Han, Chewbacca, and Mae left the house and went to Tatooine. They landed and the three walked to the home. Mae walked inside and looked around the small home. Chewbacca groaned talking. "She can't be the last Kenobi... Search the place for answers." Han said before a scream rang in his ears. "MAE!!" Han yelled out before finding her in someone's arms. "The last Kenobi. She would be perfect money if we turned her in." The guy said. Mae cried for Han or Chewbacca. "Please help me." She whimpered out. "Silent!" The other one said before he hit her in the gut. Chewbacca shot at one before the other held Mae close to his blaster. "Shoot me or step closer and there won't be any Kenobi's left alive." The guy said. Minutes passed before Chewbacca aimed and fired him in the head. The guy shot Mae in the stomach. She cried out falling to the ground.

She sees there isn't anyone in the interrogation room other than her and Rey. "I blocked him.." Rey said. Mae was shocked to hear she has done that. "Wow..." Mae whispered surprised she actually did it. "What did he mean when he said Han disappointed you?" She asked. "I trusted him so much and we went on this mission for my bloodline... my family heritage... I got shot so my trust didn't stay for him." She said. Rey had a plan with the stormtrooper at the door. "You will remove these restraints. And leave this cell, with the door open." Rey said trying the force trick. Mae smiled and let her do it, she loved this but she needed to know how strong she was. "What did you say?" The guy asked. Mae sighed softly. "You need to be confident and believe it will work." Mae said softly for Rey. "You will remove these restraints. And leave this cell, with the door open." Rey tried again but didn't work. "You will remove these restraints and my friend's restraints. And leave this cell, with the door open." Rey said before it worked finally. Mae fell to the ground before she got back up. The trooper was about to leave when Mae saw his weapon. "And you will drop your weapon." Mae said. "And I'll drop my weapon." He said before his weapon dropped to the ground. "Let's go." Mae said rushing out silently. 

"You find a way out... I need to find Ren. If the others come, leave with them." Mae said before rushing off. Rey gasped trying to decide to go after her or not. She decides not to go and runs away to find a way out of this base. Mae tried dodging stormtroopers and generals but it was hard to try and do. easier said then done... The main reason why she was doing this was because of her lightsaber. Luke taught her that your lightsaber is your life, you can't lose it. She ran to Kylo's room before hitting someone and falling back. "The prisoner..." A voice said, she looked up to see an orange hair guy... A general. "General Hux, leave her alone. I'll punish her." Kylo said before grabbing her by the arm. Mae looked at Kylo and tried to run away but Kylo had a tight grip on her. She was forcefully taken into his room. "Where is the scavenger girl... Rey?" Kylo asked. "Not saying." She replied at Kylo. Kylo pinned Mae to the wall and glared at her. Mae closed her eyes tightly as her head hit the wall.  "You know I can get whatever I want from you." Kylo said glaring at her. 

"Ben, I know there is still light in you... Please?" She said before being choked by him. She gasped out for air and held her neck. "B-Ben." She said trying to breath. Kylo had his hand reached out for her and it looked like he was choking her. Kylo glared at her before letting go. She fell to the ground, coughing. "I trust you... I loved you." She said. "You can't stop me from loving you." She added trying to get her Ben back. Kylo stormed out of the room trying to find the one girl he could kill without not dealing with her knowing his weakness. Mae looked at the ground as she breathed deeply. She was his weakness and the whole Resistance knew it. 'You can't run from the truth that is your family...' She called out to Kylo. Mae got off the ground slowly but she fell down quickly. "He knew I would try to run away..." She mumbled as she rubbed her neck. She needed to run away quickly, she crawled to her lightsaber but before she could.... She passed out trying to grab it. 

"Mae..." A male said softly to her... "Mae." He shook her. Mae opened her eyes to see a lava planet... She saw someone that looked like Ben but it wasn't him. She was older and different hair. "Who are you?" She asked. "I am Anakin Skywalker. Ben's grandfather." He said kneeling to be matched with her height. "Darth Vader..." Mae said looking at him. Anakin nodded, "Please try to get my grandson to the light again.." He said. Mae nodded and closed her eyes again.