My Overbearing Ceo- 1.4

Start from the beginning

Looking at Lee Chao Xing a normal person wouldn't immediately comfort, only pea-brains would. Cheng Bi Yu's blood ran cold all she wanted was to strangle the scheming female lead plotting different ways to kill her.

[[Um... Host remember you can't kill the main leads. You'll be punished if you do]]

"I know system but there's no rule against killing her in my mind is there?" She grinned already predicting her system's answer.

[[No I guess]]

"Then that's settled. Now shoo henceforth you're not needed I'll call you if I need you but yes keep me updated on the main characters movements,"

[[Okay Host. Bye I guess....]]

"Hello" a nurse peeked in entering she greets the Master and Madam of Lee family before assessing the fresh faced patient who no longer looked pale, "You had buzzed Ms. Lee?..." Cheng Bi Yu nodded.

The nurse goes to further ask "Ms. Lee are you feeling okay? Is anything wrong should I go get the doctor?" Sue Young played along well.

Cheng Bi Yu takes the opportunity to observe the nurse's name tag she then gives her a gentle smile "I'm feeling fine R.N Young but there is something you could do for me. If that wouldn't be a problem,"

Sue Young lips plastered a smile, 'Anything  that'll  get you out of here fast,' she thought, "What can I do for you Ms. Lee?"

Cheng Bi Yu then pointed to her problem "Could you please escort these people out they are becoming a nuisance to my health,"

Nurse Young turns to the two 'nuisances' as Lee Chang Ying claimed. She respectfully bowed her head "Please could you follow me. The patient needs rest so it is good if she is not bothered-"

Lee Ran Long scrawled at Sue Young before grabbing Lee Chao Xing's hand leaving the room. She rolled her eyes at the rude man's back clasping her hands she turns back to the latter, "If that's all I'll be leaving to see to my other patients," Sue Young slips through the door.

Cheng Bi Yu then turned to Madam Lee with a gapping smile, "Mother is it okay if you stayed with Ying'er some more. Ying'er has become selfish she doesn't want you to leave,"

'I can't let you leave yet not when everything's too hot. Those bastards might harm you as soon as you leave,'
But this is what she was thinking.

Lee Rui Xing laughed at her daughter's spoiled behavior, "Of course Ying'er can be selfish. Let me tell you a secret," she gently pinches her cheek "Mother is selfish too and doesn't wish to leave Ying'er even if requested to-"

Cheng Bi Yu found a mother in Lee Rui Xing and soon came to the realization that she deeply missed her mother and wondered if Cheng Er Kang was doing okay after she left her own world.

[[Host, what are your plans?]]

"Sleep" she deadpanned.

[[...]]

A woman in peach pink robes and a green shale danced to the triumphant war song《Night of a Thousand Flying Daggers》the golden bells around her wrist, small waist and ankles jingles  with her tactical yet smooth movements. The jade handled sword was wielded with great mastery as she leapt into the air.

Her face was covered by a light green flower embroidered veil but her eyes, her piercing feline golden eyes that sparkled under the moonlight.

The performance ends with peach blossoms falling all around her with
a roar of cheers and applause from the surrounding crowd her golden eyes makes contact with a particular face everything becoming black.