My Overbearing Ceo- 1.3

Start from the beginning

He glances at her unmoving figure and then mutters from the male lead dictionary literally The only word male leads in these transmigration stories is known by heart, "Interesting," Well, what else would he say?

Upon arrival to the hospital, Fang Wen Yan ensured Lee Chang Ying was immediately admitted. He lingered on after she had been assessed and was resting from drugs given.

Fang Wen Yan is pulled aside by his second cousin, "Have you gone crazy? Why did you bring her here to the hospital? Her injuries aren't serious, nor are they no where life threatening.." Sue Young ranted.

"Because..."

"Because?..." Sue Young tapped her foot impatiently, waiting for his explanation.

"She's interesting,"

Sue Young resisted the urge to slap her cousin and instead face palms herself, then snapped, slapping him with her clipboard, "You crazy bastard! You know the trouble I'll be in if someone finds out I knowingly admitted a fake patient?!" Sue Young stops her attack, taking in slow breaths.

Fang Wen Yan collected himself unfazed by Sue Young's ruthless attack, "That's why I'm asking you to keep this between us,"

Sue Young huffs, "This girl better be worth it, Wen Yan. In the future, don't bring your girlfriends here. This is a hospital, not a daycare," she huffs, walking off.

Fang Wen Yan phone buzzes blaring his typical boring ringtone,"I've sent all information to your email," Xia Jin, his secretary, reports, "Un." Fang Wen Yan adds, "Do one more thing contact her family and tell them she's at Ck International," then disconnects the call leaving.

...

A woman with a dazzling aura and sharp focus sat elegantly before a golden silk stringed zither in a silver white robe. Her delicate fingers glided over the strings playing 《A tale of a Thousand Storms》

A deliberate smile forms on her red painted lips as her slow delicate movements become haste. The night wind blew through her Pavilion, causing the ends of her silver robe and tassel of her yellow hair to blow in the air. It was a truly majestic sight. Her movements came to a dead stop.

Besides the woman's playful cupid bow lips, Cheng Bi Yu didn't get the pleasure of seeing her entire face before the scene before her blackened becoming a pit of nothingness.

[[Host?....]]

[[Host!!....]]

"Just give me five more minutes-" Cheng Bi Yu murmured.

[[Host wake up!]]

"Gimme five more minutes, will you? It's not like the world's turned upside down the moment I decided to take a nap.."

[[Host doesn't have five minutes]]

System's word quickly got her attention, "Wait, what? What's happening now?-"

[[Host in danger! Wake up, Host!!]]

Just as Lee Chao Xing was about to inject poison into the IV bag connected to Cheng Bi Yu via tubes, she felt eyes on her.

She turned frightened to see Cheng Bi Yu's cold piercing, calculating eyes glaring straight at her. Razzled, she jumped, dropping the injection needle, "Big sister?-" the female lead trembled, "You're awake," shocked dripped from her tone.

"Why wouldn't I wake up? Could it be Xing'er didn't want me to wake up?" Cheng Bi Yu rebuffed her voice clear as water.

At the same time, Madam Lee Rui Xing had entered the room overhearing what Lee Chang Ying had said.

"Mother," Lee Chao Xing gawked, not expecting Madam Lee to arrive so soon. Lee Rui Xing discarded her step- daughter's presence as her clear eyes tenderly looked towards her daughter.

"Ying'er, mother got the news of your accident are you okay? Does anywhere still hurt?" Madam Lee exclaimed her eyes frantically, scanning her Chang Ying's body for any more injuries.

Cheng Bi Yu smiled at Lee Rui Xing. The kind woman was exactly like her mother. If she hadn't transmigrated, she would have been convinced this woman was, in fact, actually her sweet mother.

"I'm fine, mother your Ying'er no longer feels any discomfort. Especially now that you're here -" she assured but embarrassed at how she deceived the worried woman with her fake injury.

Lee Rui Xing held Cheng Bi Yu's hands. "Ying'er tell mother who has caused your accident and mother will deal with them effectively. Mother will have police arrest them for causing pain to mother's precious Ying'er" listening to Lee Rui Xing every words the green faced Lee Chao Xing became deathly pale.

She started to babble, starting her water works it seemed like it was on some kind of cue. She then knelt before Madam Lee tugging her skirt "Mother it is Xing'er's fault. Big sister was just trying to save me. Mother, please punish Xing.'er I have wronged big sister. Please punish Xing'er mother!..." she continues to tug on Lee Rui Xing's skirt.

Master Lee had entered by now seeing the commotion he questioned his voice booming with authority "What is happening here?!"

Lee Chao Xing scrambled to her feet, putting on her white lotus act she desperately embraced Lee Ran Long, crying in his shirt, "Xing'er is wrong, father. Xing'er caused big sister's accident. Father, please ask Mother to forgive me!.. Please tell her Xing'er is ready to accept any punishment mother seems fit -"

Lee Ran Long gently patted her back before he turned his attention to his wife. "Rui Xing, don't be stubborn and forgive the child she did not cause Chang Ying's accident. You are her mother. There's no need to show only favoritism to Chang Ying alone -" he was then interrupted.

"Then what are you doing then isn't Chang Ying also your daughter?" Master Lee nodded and then asked,"Where are you going with this?"

"If Lee Chang Ying is your daughter, then why do you always take Lee Chao Xing's side-" Lee Rui Xing fumed she was about to continue when Lee Chao Xing rudely interjected.

"Mother, it's not like that father doesn't love both big sister and me. Father would never -" Before the dimwitted female lead could finish a slap, echoes through the room.

Lee Chao Xing holds her right cheek as she tries to fight back the pain she bit her lip tasting pure bitterness "Mother?-" she gawks not believing she had just been slapped and on top of it by this woman, her damn foolish compliant step-mother.