𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Start from the beginning

"What was that?" Bella asked as the little girl put her hand down.

"She showed you the first memory she has of you." Edward explained.

"Showed me how?" Bella asked, looking at Edward.

"How do I hear thoughts? How does Alice see the future? She's gifted." Edward smiled.

Noticing how much older the little girl looked she furrowed her eyebrows. "I've only been out for two days?"

"Her growth is unprecedented." Carlisle explained. Jacob took a step toward the mother and daughter as he spoke.

"Alight, that's enough experimenting for one day."

"Jacob, she's doing great." Edward told the boy.

"Yeah, let's not push it though." Jacob mumbled.

"What's your problem?" Bella quickly asked.

"Oh yes, Jacob, do tell my sister what your problem is." Echo said with a sweet smile.

"This should be good." Emmett smiled.

"Hold on a second." Edward said, grabbing his child before handing her to Rosalie who walked out of the way.

"Look, it's a wolf thing." Jacob started. Echo was smiling with amusement.

"What's a wolf thing?" Bella growled.

"Um. . .you know we have no control over it. We can't choose who it happens with, and it doesn't mean what you think, Bella. I promise." Jacob says.

"Take Renesmee out of the room." Bella stated, not taking her eyes off of Jacob. Echo couldn't hide her amusement.

"Oh." Jacob stated, swallowing thickly. Edward placed a hand on Bella's shoulder.

"Edward, don't touch me right now. I don't wanna hurt you." Bella states.

"Oh." Jacob repeats. Bella walks up to him and grabs him on the back of the neck before dragging him out of the house. The group quickly followed, except for Rosalie. Echo watches as Bella throws Jacob onto the ground. He stands up and she storms up to him.

"You imprinted on my daughter?!"

"It wasn't my choice!" Jacob quickly says.

"She's a baby!" Bella argues.

"It's not like that! You think Edward would let me live if it was? Echo already punched me for it."

"I'm still debating it." Edward mumbles.

"I've held her once. One time, Jacob! And already you think that you have some moronic wolfie claim on her?! She's mine!" Bella yells before punching him in the face, sending him to the ground. Two more wolves appeared, but Jacob held up his hand to stop them.

"It's fine, Leah."

"You're going to stay away from her." Bella orders.

"You know I can't do that." Bella punches him in the stomach, sending him to the ground.

"Stop her Edward." Carlisle states.

"He said, it's fine. She's amazing, right?" Edward smirked.

"Do you remember how much you wanted to be around me three days ago? That's gone now, right?" Jacob asked.

"Long gone." Bella seethed.

"Because it was her. From the beginning, it was Nessie who wanted me there."

"Ou, bad choice of words, Jake." Echo winced.

"Nessie?! You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness Monster?!" Bella yelled. Bella moved towards Jacob, but Seth attacked her. Bella simply throws him harshly into a tree causing him to let out a whimper.

"Seth, are you okay?" Jacob asked, the wolf whimpers in response.

"Seth, I'm sorry." Bella apologize.

"He'll be alright." Jacob assured while Leah nuzzled her brother and then turned her head, showing her teeth towards Bella. "Bella, you know me, better than anyone. All I want is for Ness-" He pauses upon seeing her face. "Renesmee to be safe. Happy. Look, nothing ever made sense before. You, me, any of it. And now I understand why. This was the reason."

"Alright, Bella. That's enough beating up the wolf today." Echo told her sister. Bella looked over at Echo who sent her a small nod. Bella looked at Jacob, glaring one more time at him before walking up the steps and entering the home. "I think it comes to show, that I taught my sister well." Echo smiled before turning and following Bella inside.

" Echo smiled before turning and following Bella inside

1,145 words

Authors note: This is my favorite scene out of all five movies. I could hear it playing in my head as I was writing it.

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye my loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH