My Overbearing Ceo- 1.2

Start from the beginning

Vroom Vroom!

Cheng Bi Yu starts the engine pulling out of the majestic black steel gates. At least the luxuries she had in the past followed her into this world she lacked nothing.

"Thank you, big sister," Lee Chao Xing chirps whilst hugging the uncomfortably stiff Lee Chang Ying, the female lead clicking her boot heel on the concrete dashes into the bustling subpage Cafe.

Cheng Bi Yu, on the other hand, was too busy shivering from disgust, "You can do this Cheng Bi Yu just a little longer, and you'll reap benefit of babysitting this pretentious female lead. Hang in there just a little longer.."

The female lead worked part-time due to her status as an illegitimate child. Of course, she could not just remain idle and laze around all day spending her father's money because of what society socialites would say.

It ached Lee Chao Xing how Lee Chang Ying enjoyed life and had those around her feeding from her palm and catering to her every whim. Lee Chao Xing grew bitter with this timid rich miss.

When she was out of sight, Cheng Bi Yu fishes in her pocket for a handkerchief and proceeds to wipe herself of Lee Chao Xing's germs she couldn't help but scrawl.

"Hey system," she called out.

[[Yes Host?]]

"Can I act OOC in this world?" She asked.

[[Yes Host can]]

Her scrawl grew wider, "Then why didn't you tell me before. I wouldn't have to act as the character?-"

[[Host didn't ask system]]

"Do you want to die!" She playfully threatened, but her tone was scarily serious.

[[No Host, system wants to live!!!]]

"Don't shit your pants," Cheng Bi Yu snickered imagining the ridiculously funny scene, "I'm only kidding," Cheng Bi Yu imagined the system sighing in relief, "Anyways tell me more about how much OOC can I actually do in this world?-"

[[Since this is Host's first world, you're given a free range of acting OOC, but the host must not kill the main leads, or you'll be punished losing half of Host's soul]]

"Half a soul. That sounds pretty darn scary!!...." she swung back her head, "It's just like you said earlier. Tsk, I can't kill them," a devilish grin formed on Cheng Bi Yu's lips, inhaling in a deep breath of air she evilly laughs, "But I sure as heck can torture them, can't I?.."

[[...]]

[[Technically, torture isn't against the rules]]

Cheng Bi Yu fist pumped the air a wicked grin plastered her lips, "Yes! How will Lee Chao Xing and Fang Wen Yan meet?" She asks.

[[Answering Host, the female lead will come storming out from the cafe after being fired. She'll carelessly run out into the bustling traffic when she is about to be hit. The second male lead grabs her, pulling her back into his arms, overwhelmed by the excitement she faints]]

"Just wow, couldn't she be more brilliant. The epiphany of a white lotus, running out in the road. These female leads be crazy!-" Cheng Bi Yu exclaimed, "Notify me when Fang Wen Yan is close,"

[[You got it Host!]]

Not even five minutes later and Cheng Bi Yu is notified.

[[Host second male lead is here....]]

Cheng Bi Yu took the time to adjust her clothes a little, and even her hair was moved to the side, spiraling down her shoulder.

The system, of course, was confused at its Host's actions.