Cheng Bi Yu was insanely beautiful in her reality and was not shy about her looks. Because of these looks she had gained the title, <<Earth Shattering Goddess Cheng>> but she had to admit the girl before her could definitely steal her title, she might have easily handed it over if they had met in the real world.

"System, who is this beauty?" Cheng Bi Yu was instantly gushes at herself in the mirror.

[[Loading avatar menu.........]]

《My Overbearing Ceo》

Male Lead: Wang Ying Pei

Female lead: Lee Chao Xing

Supporting Male lead: Fang Wen Yan

Supporting Female lead: Lee Chang Ying

This world's male lead Wang Ying Pei, is the heir to the Wang family chain of Sports Car Enterprises and the second female lead's playboy fiance.

The female lead, Lee Chao Xing, is the second female lead's step-sister. She is in love with the second male lead, Fang Wen Yan, who's also the male lead's ex-childhood friend.

Lee Chang Ying was devastated when the male lead broke off their longstanding engagement because he fell in love with the female lead much so dejected the second female lead overdosed on pills and died on her hotel bathroom floor at the early age of twenty-three.

Cheng Bi Yu gritted her teeth, feeling her blood boil as this was similar to her own life, "Who am I?-" Cheng Bi Yu found herself asking.

[[Host is the second female lead, Lee Chang Ying]]

[[Loading task bar......44%]]

[[Go back three months before the second female lead's suicide and win the love of Fang Wen Yan]]

[[Make Wang Ying Pei regret]]

Rewards are given for the completion of this mission.

None.

"Don't you think you're being stingy? NO rewards? And to think I wasted heavenly peace for this,"

[[Rewards aren't given because this is Host's first world, but further worlds will guarantee rewards]]

"Oh, I see..." Cheng Bi Yu nods understanding.

"What a pity for such as beauty to die, over some lousy male lead too at that..." Cheng Bi Yu looked on dedication within her pupils, "No worries. I will return the favor and face slap those maggots who wronged you. From now on I'll take your place here..." she rubbed her face, "Such a beautiful and young face. What a waste?-" she sighed then asked "System has the second male lead arrived from abroad yet?"

[[Yes Host. The second lead arrived back two days ago, but today will be the first time Lee Chao-xing will bump into him and fall head over heels for him]]

"I need total information on him. From his birthday to as early as his first tooth falling out and his exact location for today," she requested running her fingers through her hair, "..It's better to make haste and speed this up. I mean, why die over a scrawny bastard piece of  shit playboy when I can hook a black bellied trout?..."

"Game on.." her smile grew eerie, "Let's crush this leading couple under my thumb and watch them try to wiggle out.." Freshening up, she went downstairs to eat breakfast with 'her family'. First impressions were everything, and if she's going to fully understand Lee Chang Ying's character, why not start from understanding the family dynamics?