Chapter 93: It's Due To You, Irene

Start from the beginning

She chuckled and gave her a cocky smirked.

"I'm not blaming I'm thanking you Irene." Shad said.

He let go of Aphmau's wrists and ran away from him. She was 1 foot away from him as he stood by the bars.

"If it weren't for the fact that I was second best, yet constantly shunned, if it weren't for the fact that you lost all emotion so that I was abandoned , if it weren't for the fact that you and the other divine warriors banished my soul to the Nether leaving me to become the Shadow Lord, then I would have never known the type of power that I have now." Shad explained.

Aphmau hesitated deeply and thoughtfully.

"Envy, hatred. These are not the natural qualities of a divine warrior!" Aphmau exclaimed.

"But they are the qualities of a victor. And I will now start my plans to take over the Overworld." Shad said.

He slapped Aphmau across the face and she fell to her knees. Shad teleported out of Aphmau's cell and he walked up the stairs. He stopped and he sensed something.

He smiled.

"Looks like we'll be having some guests tomorrow. I'll be sure to give them the proper welcome." Said Shad.

He left the dungeon. I looked to Aphmau.

"Aphmau, you okay?" I asked.

"Nn... he got me good." Aphmau said.

"This is hopeless!!!" Kawaii~Chan said with sadness.

"Yeah, but we know it's not Michael at least." Melissa said.

"True, instead of a madman we've got a madman with Aaron's strength and limitless anger." Said Kim.

"Savor the disappointing stuff Kim!" Ghost exclaimed as she briefly took over.

"I'm sorry!" Kim said as she got back in control.

"This sucks!" Dottie exclaimed.

"I sure hope they've got a plan..." Maria said.

We heard come foot steps but it sounded like the rattling for bones. Two small baby Wither Skeletons came along without weapons.

"Wither.... Skeletons?" Melissa questioned.

The skeletons removed their heads, to reveal Alina and Lilith. They were in disguises! Looks like the other me must've casted a spell to give them disguises and teleport them here for a short amount of time.

"Hi!" Alina said quietly.

"It was only you two." Aphmau said.

She gets up and kneels down close to the bars and Alina and Lilith walk close to Aphmau.

"What are you two doing here?" Aphmau asked.

"It's all part of the plan. Mommy's witch friend sent us here for a short time." Lilith said.

Aphmau giggles.