Epilogue

"Hey! I did not blush as much as you said I did," exclaimed a beautiful woman with brown chestnut hair and warm brown eyes. She was reading from a rather large stack of papers on the table in front of her. Her statement was indignant, but even as she said these words, her cheeks became a rosy red. Even after 10 years, Neji still had his ways of making her feel like she did when she was 17.

"Yes you did." Replied the man sitting across from her with a slight smirk on his face. He had beautiful features, long hair, perfect jawline, and breathtaking white eyes that suited the arrogant smirk quite well.

"So you got the narratives from everybody else then?" Tenten asked her husband.

"Yes, Shikamaru was the last one, as expected." He replied.

She rolled her eyes and laughed. The sound of her laugh brought an almost heavenly aura that sent her husband into absolute ecstasy, still. She handed back the papers to him from across the table. "It's wonderful, Neji."

Neji Hyuga, renowned film writer and director, and Tenten Takada (now Hyuga), a well known soccer player, were pretty popular around the red carpet these days. Their six best friends were no less famous. Hinata was the leader of the Hyuga Corporation along with her father, Naruto was one of the best baseball players in Japan now, Shikamaru was a renowned politician, Ino had a few major modeling gigs, Sasuke and headed the Uchiha Corporation with his brother, but not before marrying Sakura Haruno, famous actress. Needless to say, their group's accomplishments were quite extensive, and their experiences had been extraordinary. Thus, Neji Hyuga wrote the screenplay to the movie about what he thought was the best experience of them all, the day he and Tenten fell in love.

He looked down to her stomach, which upon closer inspection appeared to carry a small bump. "How are you feeling?"

She held her abdomen gently. "I'm okay." She smiled. "This one's gonna be a soccer player like us. He's quite a kicker."

Neji looked at his wife and future son, smiling as he thought of a young boy playing soccer with his father, their mother watching from the sideline and scolding her husband for being too rough. He closed his script and set it on the table.

While this was the end of the story, their lives had just begun. 

-----------------------

AN- Thank you for reading my first fan fiction! If you have any advice/ideas/suggestions for my writing or what I should write next please let me know! I think I just found my new hobby and I want to write so much more!!