Chapter 15- Friday Plans

Ino's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face. Finally! It's Friday! Yesterday was just a regular day, the day before that was nothing special (although I totally OWNED Karin during our cheer practice), and Monday and Tuesday were more of the same. Today however, I felt the day was gonna be exciting.

I threw a pillow at Sakura to wake her up. This was our daily routine. I wake her up violently and tell her to get her lazy ass out of bed, she starts yelling at me, pretty soon it will be the....

"Dammit pig!" I felt the pillow bounce off my face.

Yup. That's what I was waiting for.

"Come on Sakura. We only have like, 15 minutes to get ready for breakfast."

She shot up at that statement. "What?! Well why didn't you tell me earlier?"

I sighed, and then grinned. Every. Single. Time.

We quickly threw on our uniforms and brushed our hair, did other stuff, you know, the works, and we rushed down to breakfast to find Tenten and Hinata already sitting at the table.

"Hinata!" We both yelled as we pulled her into a hug.

"Omg. You can't believe how much we've missed you." I said. "Our group has been outnumbered by guys and it's terrible."

Hinata laughed. "Well, I'm glad to be back then."

We all ate our breakfast and headed toward our first period where we met up with the guys.

"Hinata!" Naruto yelled as he enveloped her in a giant bear hug. I thought she was going to suffocate. Apparently Neji thought so too, and tried to pull Naruto away from his cousin. Tenten stuck her arm out to stop him though. She grinned at Neji, and he glared at her, but apparently understood. They then sat down at their desks and started talking.

Hmmm. So them two huh? Interesting. I'll add them to my list. I then started making my master plan. Muahahaha.

I walked over to Shika and started playing with his ponytail. We've been friends for even longer than Sakura and I have known each other, and I am the only person who has permission to mess with him like I do. He knows it's futile, so he gave up trying to stop me a while ago.

"Shika." I said to him, and glanced over at Neji and Tenten.

He sighed, getting the message. "Seriously woman? Do you have to meddle in everyone's business, what is this like, the fifth couple you're trying to get together now? I thought you were still on Naruto and Hinata."

"Well I haven't given up on them. That was just on hold while Hinata had a concussion. But now, I have the perfect plan for both pairs, and then I can finally move on to the hardest couple, Sakura and Sasuke. And don't you forget! I haven't given up on trying to find you a match either!"

He just rolled his eyes. I already knew what he was thinking without him saying it.

"Ugh. What a draaaag." I said, lowering my voice to vocalize his thoughts. He just smirked at me.

I have this gift, I swear it, but no one ever believes me. I swear I can read other people's minds sometimes, which is what makes me so good at matchmaking. But also, me and Shika have just known each other forever, and we can pretty much communicate without saying a single word. We both just know each other too well.

Kakashi-sensei FINALLY walked into class, making some bs excuse about helping an old lady cross the street, and we started learning about literature and stuff. Well sort of, half the class was asleep and the other half was not paying attention. I included, as I started formulating my master plan to kill two birds with one stone tonight.

At lunch time, I ordered everyone to come to me and Sakura's room that night after dinner, much to Sakura's surprise. Oops. I forgot to tell her, lol.

"What? Why do we have to hang out in our room?" She asked kind of nervously. (Our room was super messy at the moment but whatever).

Everyone else agreed to come. None of the sports have practices on Fridays, and it's not like anyone was gonna do homework until late Sunday night, so they had no excuse to miss.

Perfect. Step one, complete.

The rest of the school day went by without a hitch, but I really wish it didn't. It's so much more interesting when something goes wrong, ya feel?

After school, Sakura and I tried our best to clean up our room, and when mostly everything was just sweeped under our beds and into the closet, we considered it good enough, and headed to Tenten and Hinata's room to go pick them up for dinner time.

We didn't even bother knocking, we just walked in. Hinata always left her door open when there were people inside so that other people (mainly us) could walk in whenever we wanted.

"Helloooo!" I called. Hinata was reading on her bed and it sounded like Tenten was in the shower.

"Oh, hey guys." Hinata said. "One sec Tenten's still-"

Hinata was interrupted when the bathroom door banged open.

"Heyyyy guys!" Tenten exclaimed, she was freshly showered and ready to go, all in a matter of seconds. "Are you ready? I'm ready! Let's go eat!"

And with that, we left for dinner.

I picked up a salad for dinner and went to join the rest of the group that was already sitting down. Tenten was stealing various peoples' foods, and when she saw that I had a salad, she backed her sneaky hands off.

"Ew, vegetables." She said. I smirked back at her. 

"Ha! I told you I wouldn't let you steal my food again. Maybe if I eat healthier, you won't eat it."

Tenten just frowned and took a rice ball off of Neji's plate instead. "Hey!" He said. "You literally have the same meal, right in front of you."

"Hehe..."

"Okay guys. I have a very important question." Naruto said, grabbing our attention. He paused. "What is the best Marvel movie. Go."

"Infinity War." Sakura said. I nodded in agreement.

"Hmmm. I like the one with the space." Hinata said.

"Hinata, like half of them are in space." Shikamaru pointed out.

"Oh..."

"The Spiderman ones!" Tenten said mid-bite.

"Why?" Neji asked.

"Because Tom Holland's hot." She said, mouth still full of food.

Neji just looked annoyed. "Of course that's why."

"Well boys, what about y'all?" I asked.

"Endgame." Naruto said immediately. "Anyone who disagrees is wrong."

"Hmm. Okay... Shikamaru?"

"I've only seen half of them. Black Panther I guess. Sasuke?"

"I don't care. Hyuga?"

"I also don't care."

"Yes you do." I said. "You have to at least have an opinion."

"Well we don't." Sasuke replied.

I looked to Sakura for support. She only giggled a little bit. I sighed. Of course she wasn't gonna argue with her precious Sasuke. I understood though, I used to have the same thing for him until I realized I like guys with a little personality, and then I went out with Kiba for a while, and thought maybe a little less personality than that.

Looking around, I noticed everyone's plates were empty. "Let's go upstairs now!" I said excitedly. They all agreed, and we migrated to Sakura's and my room.