Chapter 16- The Most Dangerous Game

Ino's POV

We had placed ourselves in a circle. "What are we doing?" Tenten asked. "Is this like, some kind of cult ritual I don't know about yet?"

"Hmm. Sort of!" I said. I brought out my deck of truth or dare cards and placed them in the middle. "I was thinking we could play a game."

"Truth or dare?" Tenten asked, confused. "Do you really need cards for that?"

"Nah." I responded. "Just if you get stuck and don't know what to say. But, the cards are kind of boring, so if someone uses a card dare on you, you have to do it. No skipping the cards."

Tenten looked confused. "Skipping?"

I explained the Yamanaka house rules to Tenten. Everybody else had heard them before. Basically, if you want to skip a turn, you can. You just have to take off a piece of clothing. Basically, your shoes and stuff are like freebies. If you get dared from a card you have to do it, no matter what.

"Ohhhh okay!" Tenten said after I had explained it. She flashed a big grin. It seemed like she had a plan of her own. There were mischievous smiles all around the circle, meaning everyone else had thought of something too. Everyone's evil side always came out with this game.

"Alright! I'm going first!" Naruto said. "Teme!"

Sasuke groaned. "What?"

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to knock on the door directly across the hall, and ask for a tissue."

Sasuke's black eyes widened in fear. "Do you want me to get killed?"

Naruto grinned evilly. "Do it! Or do you want to waste a turn on this silly dare? Because I can make them much worse..."

Sasuke groaned, and walked outside to the door across the hall. We left our door slightly open so we could spy. Sasuke knocked, and two girls answered. "OMG, SASUKE?" They screamed. Sasuke was swept inside, seemingly unable to escape, and came out ten minutes later looking very disheveled, with three boxes of tissues in his hands.

He walked in, panting, and dropped the tissues on the floor. "They wouldn't let me leave. Dobe, I'll get you back for that later." He said, glaring at Naruto. The rest of us had not stopped laughing since he first left the room.

"Ok. Shikamaru. Truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Boring!" I yelled to him.

"I don't really feel like getting up." He responded.

"Okay..." Sasuke said, picking up a card. "It says, 'What is your life long dream.'"

Shikamaru paused. "Eh. All I really want is to be an average worker making an average living. I'd marry a regular girl who's not super pretty, or super ugly, have two kids, a girl and then a boy, retire when my daughter got married and my son became a successful businessman. I'd spend the rest of my days playing shogi or go, a nice, carefree, leisurely, retirement. And then I'd die of old age before my wife. Yep, that's the life I want." (AN- if you remember this you're fr a real one)

The rest of us just stared in shock. That was somehow both the least expected and most expected answer Shikamaru could have given. But everyone was simply at a loss for words.

He broke the silence. "Alright, Ino. Truth or dare."

"Dare."

"Alright, take your shirt off." He said with a completely blank expression and without missing a beat.