Chapter 2 (DITE part 2)

Godhood, a path that many men have tried to obtain so that they can achieve their greatest desires. And right now there is a group of men and one man, trying to obtain the path of godhood, the group known as Seele and Gendo Ikari the commander of Nerv, these two entities seek this power for their own wishes. Seele seeks to free humanity through instrumentality and turn humanity into their 'perfect' form, while Gendo wants to revive his wife Yui, who is trapped in the bio-mech Evangelion unit 1. But now that dream cannot be achieve.

... Because Shinji Ikari and EVA-01, disappear from this world.

(WORLD OF EVA, MONTHS AFTER SHINJI IKARI WENT MISSING)

Misato:"So the rebuild of EVA-00 has being speeding up?"

Misato Katsuragi is with Makoto Hyuga talking about the suspicious activity of SEELE on a bridge.

Hyuga:"Not only rebuilding it, but also upgrading it with type-F armor"

Misato:"The type-F armor? Isn't that still in testing, why use it now?"

She ask surprise of the news. The type-F armor is an experimental armor that could give EVA's a major combat advantage, but with the destruction of all the angels, the armor was never use.

Hyuga:"I don't know couldn't find anything else, could this mean that we didn't destroy all the Angel's or..."

Misato:"They want to bring back unit-1 with force"

Misato was now worried, SEELE wanted to start the third impact, using EVA-01 as the gate way to instrumentality. She knew that if they succeeded humanity has no future in this world. Hyuga then grabs a folder and shows it to Misato.

Misato:"What's that?"

She grabs the folder.

Hyuga:"A report about the unusual activities on the first child, you might find somethings weird."

Misato opens the folder, looks at it and she finds something intriguing a drawing of a person, but something gets her attention about this girl.

Misato:"... Are those horns?"

(Credit to the person who did this drawing)

(GEOFRONT, HOSPITAL)

Asuka Langley Soryu was bored and conflicted, the memories of her mother, her childhood cameback in the cruelest way possible. She was still the same fiery red haired second child, but she didn't feel like it now.

Asuka:"I need some air"

The second child came out of her hospital room, walking through the corridors, she saw Rei with the same stoic expression that she always had they pass right from each other, Until...

Rei:"Why are you awake?"

Asuka:"Huh?"

Rei:"I said why are you awake?"

Asuka:"I woke up three weeks ago wonder girl, I don't have time talking with you"

Rei:"It would have been better if you were in a coma"

Asuka looks shock at Rei at what she just said, she didn't turn around, but she felt Rei touching her hair.

Rei:"I hated how your always thinking yourself better than others but, the truth is your just like Shinji"

Asuka wanted to reject this but, she was right. Deep down she was just like him.

Rei:"And also seeing that red hair of yours really pissing me off, I'm starting to hate red because it reminds me of her"

Then Rei walks away Asuka turns around and see the First child gone. Asuka wondered one thing of the encounter.

Asuka:'Who is 'her'?'

(SEELE MEETING ROOM)

In the dark room the members of SEELE are talking.

SEELE-1:"Are preparations prepare?"

SEELE-4:"Yes,  the mass production EVA's are complete"

SEELE-5:"Also the type-f armor is already in Japanese air as we speak"

Lorenz Keel(or SEELE-1) does satisfied sigh and says.

SEELE-1:"Good then all is going according to the operation of regaining Evangelion unit-1"

(MISATO'S APARTMENT)

Misato is looking at the folder she got from Hyuga, reading the reports of Rei's activities. Reports say that every night she is seen looking at the moon, lack of social connection and strange drawing of strange monster, giant female robots and also the girl with horns, there were a lot of drawings of her. Misato was confused.

Misato:"Why are there so many drawings of this girl? Why Rei so obsess on this girl?"

As she looking at drawing she sees one that she hasn't seen before and this shock her, because in that drawing is Shinji and the girl with horns kissing. 

(Imagine it's Shinji, but with white hair and red eyes and that the picture is drawing)

Misato:"Shinji?"

(WORLD OF DITF, BEFORE THE GRAN CRAVASSE BATTLE)

Shinji and Zero two were taking a nap, until Shinji wakes up and looks around. Zero two wakes up seeing that his darling is full alert.

Zero two:"Darling is there something wrong?"

Shinji looks at the love of his life and smiles.

Shinji:"Nothing let's go back to rest, I just I swore that someone was watching us"

The two of them go back to rest.

TO BE CONTINUE...